[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So what's the deal with 'life' anyway? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: jerry.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>So what's the deal with 'life' anyway? It's always swinging back and forth between pain and boredom, pain and boredom. It's like a pendulum! The pendulum of life!
>>
As a European I really don't get Seinfeldt at all. What's the deal? I don't get it. It's not even a joke, but it's still supposed to be funny?
>>
>>8349197
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny
>>
>>8349197
I'm European as well, and I think you're a humorless faggot.
>>
>>8349202
And I think you're overly-easy triggered little bitch.
What are you, French? You sound French.
>>
>>8349197
I'm Norwegian and I think i've seen every episode of Seinfeldt ever made.

There's something calming about the dry, terse Jew humor.
>>
>>8349088
Good old Seinpenhauer. Or was it Schopenfeld?
>>
>>8349209
It doesn't matter he speaks on behalf of everyone else in the continent
>>
>>8349197
I'm Norwegian and his observational comedy is not laugh-out-loud tier but the true great moments are in the dialog.

Plus there's something very therapeutic about something as simple as a group of friends who just half-asses life and makes a big deal about completely trivial things, and next episode everything is back to the way it was. These people live in a chaotic, pointless world, but they don't make a big deal out of that, everything just continues, and that's alright.
>>
What a shit piss joke. Do you guys really fucking laugh with this?
>>
I'm a Norwegian and I'm a cheery idiot who skis wearing sweaters even in the summer and speaks a silly language and is unfit to be in charge of a submarine.
>>
Can't get into Seinfield but i really love Curb your Enthusiams. What am i missing?
>>
>>8349258
It was just the laugh track bro
>>
File: Handsome man smiling.png (656KB, 1488x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome man smiling.png
656KB, 1488x1080px
>>8349267
A three-digit IQ
>>
>>8349088
Seinfeld has its moments but on the whole I can't stand it. It's so obnoxious and everyone is unlikable. Jewish exceptionalism in comedy is cancer.
>>
>>8349267
Curb was my favorite of the two.
>>
this thread belongs on /his/ or maybe /r9k/
>>
>>8349669
Schopenhauer is /lit/
>>
File: kramer.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>You know Jerry, I've been reading this Stirner guy... He's a genius Jerry! SPOOKS JERRY. EVERYTHING IS A SPOOK.
>>
>>8349274
Bogart was an ugly mother fucker.
>>
>>8349678
If he was alive today his essays on women would be written as a series of shitposts on /r9k/.
>>
File: p.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>8349088
> It's always swinging back and forth between pain and boredom, pain and boredom.

That's why it's our sacred duty to accelerate entropy.
>>
File: richards-laugh-factory.jpg (25KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
richards-laugh-factory.jpg
25KB, 635x423px
>>8349692
>THROW HIS ASS OUT HE'S A SPOOK!
>>
>>8349197
It depends on whether you read the jokes or hear them. His delivery is partially responsible for the laughs. The other part is context and relatability. If you can't put his jokes into a context which shows how bizarre or absurd the situations he lampoons are, it's hard to find much humour.
>>
>>8349692
>that episode where he read Das Capitial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxuBhemD3nk
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.