[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't even read anymore because of untreated mental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>can't even read anymore because of untreated mental illness

at least browsing /lit/ keeps me from staying in bed all day
>>
>>8348486
Adderall
>>
>>8348486
>browsing /lit/
But you can't read
You just look at the pictures?
>>
>>8348492
I meant literature. I can't get the juices flowing in my mind anymore and my head doesn't piece lines together correctly and I can't concentrate. It's actually a lot of trouble to read posts here and write this but I have nothing better to do
>>
smoke weed lift heavy weights
>>
>>8348493
What's your illness exactly?
>>
>>8348500
I heard things for a good six months, I'm sad a lot, can't concentrate, suicidal thoughts, weird delusions
>>
>>8348502
Seek help
>>
>>8348502
Anon try moving out to a farm and do manual labor
You'll be refreshed
If this is a serious mental illness not out of stress I have no idea
>>
>>8348504
Can't. Scientologist family will get me
>>
>>8348502
Sucks.
Exercise a lot, meditate. And do seek help, go to a psychiatrist. You may not need to let this stuff fuck with you.
>>
>>8348522

Dude, med-student here, you need help asap, fuck your Scientologist parents, they are dumb. You might have psychosis, best to do something right now before you slip completely into fullblown schizophrenia and get taken away to Xenu by your """"""family""""""
>>
>>8348519
>If this is a serious mental illness not out of stress I have no idea

It's not, and just the usual methods will probably be innefective at this point. If he heard voices, then he had a psychosis episode, and those are never ever fun.

Don't meditate like >>8348523 said, but do exercise. Meditating can worsen the symptoms if you are inexperient, and there are cases of people with schizophreni who only got worse after trying it.
>>
>>8348581
>Meditating can worsen the symptoms if you are inexperient
True, I should've thought of that. It's a nuanced thing, there are indeed bad ways to meditate. It can really help but only if you know it well.
>>
>>8348522
Jaden Smith?
>>
>>8348522
if your family really loves you they shouldnt stop you from seeking help and trying to improve your life. do what you need to do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.