[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you buy a nice bound notebook so you can write down your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ZZZZZ.png (263KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZZZ.png
263KB, 615x411px
>tfw you buy a nice bound notebook so you can write down your thoughts/musings as they come to you and then you realize that none of your thoughts are worth preserving
>>
I write mine to my raspi. It feels like a secret journal with a 20 character password.
>>
>>8344458
i know tf
>>
>>8344748
Yep. Me too (three?).
>>
I just look back a day later and realise how cringey I was being
>>
>>8344866
Ive been writing again in a journal I started when I was depressed in 2006. It's cringey and awful and I'm torn between burning it and keeping it just as a reminder of how cringey I'll see myself in another 10 years.
>>
>>8344458
>ITT: non-luddites
>probably not even using a 286 to browse 4chan
> 2
> 0
> 1
> 6
>see name
>>
Write it anyway. I wish I had access to the inane ramblings of my youth.
>>
>>8344458

I have a leather bound book of mirrors that I use to write down occult thoughts inspired by a literal psychotic break. My handwriting is also the worst in the world. It's like the world's longest, messiest abortion. Or perhaps the suicide of my rational mind.
>>
>>8344963
This, actually
>>
>>8344458
Persist; if you dissuade yourself so easily what need would you ever have of critics?

A journal must be kept consistently for a time and reflected upon later; don't treat the contents as a sacred cow either, play around with them after the fact and switch the raw materials about.

Nothing is likely to leap Athena-like fully formed from your head, but your imagination naturally produces raw stuff; pithy observations, absentminded wordplay and the like which can be refined into something of use.
>>
File: -61bf1ce5e665ffd0.jpg (49KB, 578x450px) Image search: [Google]
-61bf1ce5e665ffd0.jpg
49KB, 578x450px
>>8344458
So just get cheap ones and fill those up until you have something worthy of a nicer binding
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.