[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Nietzscheanism is but a faux self-actualisation for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Niec.jpg (17KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
Niec.jpg
17KB, 307x409px
"Nietzscheanism is but a faux self-actualisation for the Bourgeoisie"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8342162
bump
>>
>>8342162
he meant that Nietzscheanism is but a faux self-actualisation for the Bourgeoisie
>>
>>8342162

His political philosophy revolves around materialism as essentially the only significant force in the world so he considers all crises that aren't strictly materialistic as "bourgeoisie" aka petty, puffed-up, imaginary.

The significance of "bourgeois" as a term of derision is its implication that all material needs have been met and therefore all spiritual issues are simply made up for the sake of often conspicuous "faux self-actualization" AKA vanity.
>>
File: 1448779289479.gif (14KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
1448779289479.gif
14KB, 680x489px
"Bourgeoisie" is approximately the same as "Spook", you can only begin to refute it if you drag yourself into their world of reasoning, which is then already a concession of defeat. You simply cannot win. If you try to refute Stirner on his own terms you can't win, even if you speak with measured and cautious language, you will begin to carelessly use words like "unjust", or "virtuous", or "decency", and after uttering these words, with a thunderclap you arrive in bedlam where you can only make out Stirner's cackling though the chaos. The same is true for communism and the "new left". It is impossible to argue without slipping into either "bourgeois logic", or "mansplaining", you simply cannot win. This is why their ideologies are so sinister.
>>
>what did he mean by this

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE look at me I went to college (^:
>>
>>8342162
Like Marx, who desperately had to dismiss Stirner somehow, Lenin had his own issues.

>>8342321
ideology at it's puresht and so on
>>
>>8342178
OP here lmao I made that quote up on the spot to see if you autists would bother checking the veracity of it before deconstructing it.

>>8342209
This is an actual good answer but I researched and Lenin wasn't intellectually involved to the extent of criticising and assenting other philosophers. I was looking for this answer, thanks for putting into words what I was thinking but got tongue tied with

>>8342321
You can apply that group to literally any group of political or philosophical ideologues, with right and left or egoism and antiegoism scaled equally. It just happens sometimes there happens to be more of one demographic than another

>>8342326
kys
>>
File: 1444925927664.png (189KB, 483x481px) Image search: [Google]
1444925927664.png
189KB, 483x481px
Like all Marxists, they think everything is mechanical base material, and therefore can comprehend anything transcendent, emotional, or numinous.

Marxism is literally autism par excellence.
>>
>>8343144
can't comprehend*
>>
>>8343148
literally
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.