[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a the greatest and most influential philosopher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1462075300412.png (420KB, 683x476px) Image search: [Google]
1462075300412.png
420KB, 683x476px
>It's a the greatest and most influential philosopher alive writes about 4chan memes episode
>>
In all honesty, 4chan is worth giving serious philosophical attention as a medium impacting modern discourse.

Forced anonymity deterritorializes identity, dissociating the individual from his opinion and the expression thereof, generating a segmentarity along which the meme opens itself to new lines of flight. It really wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that, for instance, the current presidential election is essentially Tumblr vs 4chan. The former intensifies the (re)production and performance of identity, reterritorializing opinion as an essence in itself in the monkey hierarchy of king of the hill. The selection for memeplexes in these environments produces polarity as their respective extremes are forced into a closed positive feedback loop. They are regimes of signs which gain their meaning in opposition to each other, dissolving the original into a cacophony of simulacra and dissimulacra.

Kek is the harbinger of the memeschaton, the final dissimulation which reveals the barrenness of meaning.
>>
File: you.png (461KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
461KB, 500x712px
>>8341786
If you weren't a newfag you would know the majority of the boards despises /pol/ and what it did to 4chan. 4chan is at heart a site for hobbies, not politics or unfunny memes.
>>
>>8341973
u sound like a fag
>>
>>8341973
>hobbies
Anon
>>
>>8341973
>/pol/
>politics

You're right about the unfunny memes bit though. The "Praise Kek" rubbish they're pushing is probably the only meme on this site that's ever made me cringe
>>
>>8341786
>Unironically talks of memetics
>>
>>8341786
>Forced anonymity
U wot m9
>>
>>8342028
>The "Praise Kek" rubbish they're pushing is probably the only meme on this site that's ever made me cringe

This.

I adore almost all forms of memeposting but that shit just sucks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.