[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doing things >to seem cool or erudite or impressive >fulfill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

doing things
>to seem cool or erudite or impressive
>fulfill some notion of a lifestyle
>project an image

how do i stop /lit/?

any philosophical literature on being fine with your """"authentic"""" self?

of course there's nothing "wrong" with any of those things, i'd just like to stop for the sake of it
>>
Kierkegaard
>>
>>8338046
First Division of Being and Time, particularly chapter four on the They.
>>
>>8338046
jargon of authenticity by adorno, you cuck
>>
>>8338052
This, specifically A Sickness Unto Death.
Actually I barely understood it but try it OP.
/thread
>>
>>8338046

Authentic my arse. What is inauthentic about attempting to project an attractive image? It is an essential part of human social life, and only a truly strange fetishist of individuality would argue that you should emphasise your failings to the same extent that you emphasise the parts of your personality that are attractive.
>>
>>8338046
>watch all of eggman's videos
>embrace the antisocial ugly autist you truly are
>start doing heroin
>?????
>life
>>
read Wordsworth

the only way to avoid living for those things is to learn to love something greater. wordsworth should help remind you of higher thoughts
>>
just b urself bro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.