[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I used to read poetry to some of my exes and it worked like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1390423030221.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1390423030221.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
So, I used to read poetry to some of my exes and it worked like a charm but in retrospect I've gotta say now that I'm less pleb that the idea of reading poetry to your loved one seems ttoo pretentious and pseud for it to be honest. I think in that time I was more concerned about getting that sweet pussy by narrating it with my cool as hell voice than to expand my feelings and understandment of X poetry.
>>
15 is too young to start posting. Please just wait it out.
>>
>>8333656
I'm 19 now but at that time I was like 15-17. Does anyone do this shit with a pure and honest heart?
>>
>>8333661
Did once it's a mistake
We're fags
she is only worried about our sweet dick
>>
>>8333731
Being gay is gotta be nice.
>>
No, I only read my poems to my dearest friends.

Sad to say, few of my lovers have truly been my friends.
>>
>>8333750
This is even worse. Why do you do that?
>>
>>8333641
Eh not exactly that but
>hitting on girl at bookstore in poetry section
>it's in a college town so tons of students there - this works more often than not
>ask her what poetry she might like
>pick a poem, reading a short passage
>talk a little about it afterward
Honestly it works really well.
>>
>>8333661
Ya. You'll get back to it once you're 16.
>>
Reading poetry outloud to someone is not pretentious or pseud. Thinkg it is, is.
>>
>>8333641
I do it unironically. Like you said there's the puss aspect, but also getting into the habit of memorizing and reciting poetry is a great one to have. You have to analyze and interpret it in order to perform it and that's pretty fun to do desu.
Also it only works on girls that know they want you anyway. Don't be a sperg and spew Shelly at some girl on the subway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.