[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nietzsche3.jpg (101KB, 784x736px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche3.jpg
101KB, 784x736px
>To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities—I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not—that one endures.
What was this guy's major malfunction? Is he being ironically edgy?
>>
>>8332741
>Is he being ironically edgy?
No. Look up morality in the pejorative sense. It's result of criticising a certain thought process in Christianity thay says something like "there is no need to rise up or fight for everything because Jesus thinks I'm okay and will give me nice things when I die"
>>
>>8332741
he's imparting a valuable truth; no pain no gain
>>
>>8332753

This

Entire new testament basically boils down to resist not evil
>>
>>8332776
You cannot boil down the teachings of Jesus.
>>
>>8332741

Nietzsche is the opposite of edgy. An almost humorously winsome old soul
>>
>>8332897
Nietzsche made it pretty clear he's mostly attacking St Paul and his theology. And that is a boiled down version of JC's teachings.
>>
>>8332908
You cannot boil down the teachings of Jesus, he himself even says so. Mathew 5:19 "Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
>>
File: le smug.png (30KB, 266x267px) Image search: [Google]
le smug.png
30KB, 266x267px
>>8332941
All that means is that if we boil his statements down he'll call us least instead of great, not that it is impossible to do so.
>>
>>8332960
>>8332941
St Paul is the fucking assistant Janitor in the afterlife
>>
>>8332960
>he doesn't want to be Jesus' right hand man
kek
>>
why didnt he gave stirner ant credit? fggin asshole .I.
>>
>>8333002
Because Nietzsche is just one big sad spook to Stirner, they take a similar idea and go in very different directions with it.
>>
>>8332995
Not possible. Jesus is the Father's right hand man
But the Father is also Jesus
So Jesus is already his own right hand man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.