[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to get a job or go to school because think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
I don't want to get a job or go to school because think I'm better than everyone, what should I do instead
>>
kill yourself you entitled cunt
>>
Pull head out of ass?
>>
>>8330223
>>8330224
Looks like you've got two options, OP.
>>
>>8330206
Vote for democrats and live on handouts.
>>
become neet
>>
>>8330206
Enterprise and help spread the contagion of happiness through exchange.

Or you could continue to pose as the caricature of a neet for my pleasure.
>>
>>8330206
Everyone here is so shit for biting this bait.

>>8330245
You're particularly shit for having biases that you claim liberals have and using said biases to further your narrative

>>8330281
If OP's not baiting this
>>
>le smart but lazy meme

kys
>>
>>8330294
good bait m8, hiding your own shit under calling out someone else for baiting; pro move
>>
Waste our tax dollars through welfare. Thank liberals.
>>
>>8330206
You don't think you're better than everyone, dumbass. You know you're not. That's why you hide. So, you don't have to face it.
>>
Get a mid/high paying job that nobody else wants to do (cleaning sewage, laying asphalt, etc) and save most of your salary for a few months.

Following that, prove yourself by using that saved money to start your own business on shit you a) like and b) know yourself to be much better than everyone else at, and boss around the rabble you hire while multiplying your initial investment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.