[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure how to word this properly. So I'll just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1469154775783.jpg (725KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469154775783.jpg
725KB, 1440x1280px
I'm not sure how to word this properly. So I'll just try. But, is there a word, or a phrase, for this particular feeling: when you try to approach something logically and/or analyze it, it hampers your enjoyment, and that the only way to truly enjoy something is to stop thinking logically, and just embrace the emotion and let yourself go?

Basically, when you feel that thinking logically actually hampers your happiness and enjoyment of art and life in general? Are there any writers/philosophers who explore this concept? I feel like in my life, I always go through this problem of wanting to be a logical, analytical person, but that this hampers my enjoyment of things, and I just want emotion to overtake me.
>>
what?
>>
pseudo-intellectualism
>>
>>8329777

intuition ... lol
>>
its basically your passive nature taking the wheel of your mind.
Its a sign of your destined pleb-ness.
no joke.
>>
So you don't enjoy understandment nor find happiness in revelations?
>>
>>8329777
>>
Just stop worrying about it. Let your mind go the way that it wants to. When the moment arrives it will be on time.
>>
What word do you use to transform into a clever person?
>>
>>8329977
Smartenupping
>>
>>8329777
Faith
>>
>>8330013
checking to see who >>8329999 is
>>
>>8330018
>>8322222
>>
>>8330040
>>7777777
>>
>>8330045
>>8000000
>>8222222

why am i autisti
>>
>>8123456
>>
>>8329777
Zen
>>
>>8329777
>But, is there a word, or a phrase, for this particular feeling: when you try to approach something logically and/or analyze it, it hampers your enjoyment, and that the only way to truly enjoy something is to stop thinking logically, and just embrace the emotion and let yourself go?

Sex.
>>
When I heard the learn’d astronomer,
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me,
When I was shown the charts and diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them,
When I sitting heard the astronomer where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick,
Till rising and gliding out I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.