[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /lit/, I've never posted on your board and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1455836101146.png (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1455836101146.png
7KB, 223x226px
Alright /lit/, I've never posted on your board and I don't even know how you guys feel about Harry Potter but I've come simply to spoil it for you. My book store just got them in and I felt like sharing.

It may seem utterly retarded but screencap for proof

>Book/Script starts 19 years after last book and follows Albus (Harrys youngest son) Rose (Hermoine/Rons Daugher) and Scoripus (Malfoys son)
>Starts with sorting hat etc. Albus/Rose getting placed into Gryffindor and Scorpius getting placed into Slytherin with awfully written dialogue and no surprises
>Albus/Scorpius start off butting heads but develop a friendship

This really happens it's awful and hurts to read

>The 3 of them get a hold of some Polyjuice potion to sneak into the Ministry of Magic because Hermoine is a big fuckin deal there now

Not really sure why they broke in, in the first place, was just skimming

>End up finding the Time-Turner in Hermoines desk
>Albus and Scoripus use it because they're fucking stupid and end up going back 5 years
>"Oh no the farthest anybody has gone back is 5 hours we really fucked shit up" Ripples through time etc. Basic time travelling stuff
>Come back finally
>Albus is nowhere to be found
>Scorpius can't find Albus anywhere
>Professor walks up asks him wtf hes doing
>I'm just looking for Albus Potter!
>Potter? As in Harry Potter? One of Dumbledors terrorists?

That is literally in the book, they call him a terrorist.

>Harry has been killed trying to shed light on Dumbledors death, therefore Albus had never been
>End of Part one

>Part two
>Rose and Scorpius go and fix everything back to the way it was before
>Harry and Albus are reunited
>The end

Part one had a few neat scenes but after it ends you may as well put the book down, part two is a fucking disgrace.
>>
I did screencap this, anon. If I'm still alive by the time the book comes out I'll be able to confirm if it's true. But I believe you.
>>
This was all released by The Guardian months ago, I thought. But now when I search for the article, it's nowhere to be found. Did any of you see that?

Also, my impression was that the book was based on the play.
>>
hasn't the play already premiered? are the spoilers not totally out in the open?
>>
>>8329767
I don't really know honestly, I was under the impression the script came out when the play did. Whoops.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.