[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /lit/, I'm about to settle in with pic related. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 260x400px
Well, /lit/, I'm about to settle in with pic related. I've got a cup of tea, a top floor apartment with a view of the city, and a nice fluffy papasan chair. Is there anything more comfy?
>>
>>8328808
get off /lit/ and read it faggot
>>
the only thing more comfy would be to save it for fall/winter. but i guess that depends on your location anyhow, excellent book regardless.
>>
>>8328808
>you will never spend a day in the countryside with ol' Sut

why live?
>>
>>8328876
Because he'd probably start talking to the trees
>>
>>8328876
dont be so fucking concordian
>>
>>8328808
I find more comfort in the fact that I know you're not going to read that book. You're gonna read the blurbs on the back, open to some random page, take a pic, upload it to Instagram with the city backdrop, and hashtag the shit out of it. Then you're gonna let your tea go cold, subsequently dump it, browse Instagram for the rest of the evening, searching eggplantzzzzz hashtags cause you're a faggot.
>>
>>8328994
I don't have an Instagram. And I've already read the book, it's just one of my favorites.
Nice projection though. Very telling.
>>
>>8328994
are you watching me?
>>
corncob tostadas YeCarthy
>>
>>8329072
>tostadas
>>
>>8329072
>I browse Reddit
>>
>>8328808
this book should be read in a skiff, gutter, or graveyard. The temperature should be either blazing hot or cryogenic.
>>
>>8329105
lmao i thought the same, read it in the sweltering car i was living in at the time and it felt appropriate.
>>
>>8329032
>Suttree
>McCarthy favorite
>not being The Orchard Keeper
Now I know you're lying.
>>
>The train in the snow scene
corn on a fucking cob YeCarthy knows how to make something stick in your mind.
Also how did people find The Boarder Trilogy?
I found that it was horribly depressing. I actually had to put down the second book when the first death happens.
>>
>>8328808
Yeah, reading Suttree in a hammock, under the shade of some trees on a Sunday afternoon in August, with a growler on the grass beside you.
>>
>>8330513
>I actually had to put down the second book when the first death happens.
"Enterprises doomed to failure forever divide life into the then and the now".
>>
Dawn found him reading. He spat. He read on.
>>
>>8328876
>J Bone
>Bearhunter
>Oceanfrog
>Red
>Gatemouth
>Nigger
>Trippin through the Dew
>you'll never be part of a gang of doomed misfits with cool nicknames

why live?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.