[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sad, in my quiet room, alone as I have always been and as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Fernando-Pessoa-Silhueta[1].png (12KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fernando-Pessoa-Silhueta[1].png
12KB, 380x500px
>Sad, in my quiet room, alone as I have always been and as I always will be, I sit writing. And I wonder if that seemingly feeble thing, my voice, does not perhaps embody the substance of thousands of voices, the hunger to speak out of thousands of lives, the patience of millions of souls who, like me, have submitted in their daily lives to vain dreams and evanescent hopes

How come Pessoa is not the most memed author on /lit/? Every anon here would feel identified with him. His book of disquiet is literally "my diary desu".
>>
>implying people here read
>>
>>8328662
I think you might be right, this is hardly a good board for anything that is not 'A Great Joke'.
>>
>>8328630

because /lit/ is very much anglo and "reading translations is not patrician".

also, that esoteric stuff in some of his work really bores me.
>>
File: 905084.jpg (9KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
905084.jpg
9KB, 267x400px
>>8328630
I've tried very hard, but no luck.
>>
>>8328630
hes amazing

>The masturbator may be abject, but in point of fact he’s the perfect logical expression of the lover. He’s the only one who doesn’t feign and doesn’t fool himself.
>>
>>8328813
I'm a native portuguese speaker and honestly Caeiro's is one of the most boring heteronyms I read.
Both Bernando Soares and Álvaro de Campos are good. They have more of Pessoa than the Shepherd persona.
Try them! Also, Caeiro was truly important to pessoa, read a little about the history of how he came to be.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.