[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the absolutely comfiest books? the books that you read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cty.jpg (201KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cty.jpg
201KB, 1200x1200px
what are the absolutely comfiest books? the books that you read when you come back home after a night out with your friends and read for an hour or two before bed, when youre looking to snuggle up with something comfy before nodding off
>>
>>8326551

Travels with Charley
>>
>>8326551
Prospero's Cell - Lawrence Durell
>>
>>8326551
Sucking on Cocksicles by O.P. (Oregano Penish)
>>
>>8326591
Why are you even here? Aren't there more suitable places for those born with your...condition?
>>
The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear, or even better, The City Of The Dreaming Books
>>
>>8326551
The Trouble with Being Born
Finnegans Wake
The Zurau Aphorisms
Novels in Three Lines

This is what I've been reading lately when I'm too tired for something else and I need something to put me to sleep. The last one is shit though.
>>
>>8326612
finnegans wake is really interesting. it feels like an acid trip.
>>
>>8326551
A few more:

Invisible Cities - Calvino
Trout Fishing in America - Brautigan
Cyberiad - Lem
Anything by Daniil Kharms
Reader's Block - Markson
1001 Nights
The Gulistan - Sa'adi
Tsurezuregusa - Kenko

As you can see, I tend to favour works split in short chapters, collections of vignettes and aphorisms and such.
>>
>>8326626
You can feel your brain being rewired until you can't recognise yourself and your undergo a master reset.
>>
>>8326637
i wouldnt say that, i would say its like the eternal song and dance of everything melting into each other, over the limits of time and space
>>
>>8326603
>t. Oregano Penish
>>
>>8326551
Open City - Teju Cole
>>
Anything by Richard Brautigan
>>
>>8326603
>Not appreciating a decent shitpost now and then
>>>/reddit/
>>
The Babysitter Club
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.