[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shadow had done three years in prison. He was big enough,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: american cucks.jpg (753KB, 1546x2346px) Image search: [Google]
american cucks.jpg
753KB, 1546x2346px
>Shadow had done three years in prison. He was big enough, and looked don’t-fuck-with-me enough that his biggest problem was killing time. So he kept himself in shape, and taught himself coin tricks, and thought a lot about how much he loved his wife.
>>
>>8311107
>big enough
for you
>>
>>8311107
Probably some of his best work, if that tells you anything. It was a fun read, and if you are expecting anything but, you will be seriously letdown.
>>
Gaimen gets shit on a lot, but he's always been a fun read to me.

They just released the trailer for the American Gods tv show this week I think. I don't have high hopes for it.
>>
>>8311107
>thought a lot about how much he loved his wife

what a cuck
>>
Shadow had been imprisoned for three years. The size of his body, and the hostile disposition he had maintained since his youth, allowed him to avoid the beatings and intimidation distributed among the fellow inmates. Instead he was confronted only by the emptiness of each passing day and the paucity of event each day provided. And so to distract himself from his isolation, Shadow lifted weight in the yard with the other whites. He taught himself to pass a coin along the backs of his fingers until doing so became more natural to him than holding it in his palm while standing in line for his weekly telephone call home. But he could invent no distraction effective enough to deter the thoughts of the woman with whom he had intended to share his life, and whose company had been denied him on account of his crime.
>>
>>8311107
It's okay. Doesn't flow so well, but okay.

What's this thread about?
>>8311607
Shit.
>>
>>8311607
This is horrible, what the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>8311107
*teleports behind you*
*unzips katana*
>>
ill always respect gaiman for doing sandman.
>>
>>8311107
Stop making this fucking thread jesus christ. We all know neil gaiman's only noteworthy accomplishment was sandman. Piss off and find something else to do.
>>
>>8311529
It has Ian McShane in it, he makes anything watchable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.