[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to library every thursday >yesterday i have shit to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1442659806206.jpg (56KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1442659806206.jpg
56KB, 600x810px
>go to library every thursday
>yesterday i have shit to do so I go very early
>renew two books and check out one I ordered from another location
>lady behind the counter looks at books
>looks at me
>"what grade are you going into?"
>uh oh
>"umm i'm starting college in the fall"
>"okay. you look young is all"
>perspiration
>"is that a good thing or a bad thing?"
>get a professional smile
>"it's a good thing"
>escape full spaget by the skin of my dick

What did she mean by this? Did she recognize me as il/lit/erate? Was she just tired and cranky? Was she just trying and failing at being friendly? I really feel like she put some venom in that question
>>
>>8308552
Even if you weren't reading entirely too much into this and it even slightly mattered what your librarian thinks, and even if it weren't by default true that you are a fucking idiot simply because you're like 20, who gives a shit?

Anyway you are young. And every year she gets further away from that age and the new generation of college freshman look younger.
>>
>>8308552
>Was she failing at being friendly?
I get the feeling that happens in most situations for you.
>>
>>8308552
She was complementing you for looking young, my young autistic friend. Do not perceive others as failing to be friendly because your own insecurities have taken hold. Not everything another person says is an attack on you. Pay attention to their eyes, the way they say things, and the connotation they give to their words.
>>
>>8308552
Lol you should've seen the look on the librarian's face as I was checking out American Psycho in sixth grade.
>>
>>8308552
>be browsing at the library and one comes up to me uninvited and advises me that there is a teen section
>be 23
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.