[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you want to go on a mass killing and disseminate your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>tfw you want to go on a mass killing and disseminate your own manifesto purely to undo the antiintellectualism and decadence of Elliot Rodger which has lamentably infected the minds of so many young men
>>
Remember the story of the retarded American reporting a shitskin academic for doing PDEs on a plane? That's what it's like when normalfags react to Elliot. Elliot gave us a collection of useful tools and truths that help us make sense of the world, but because normies are too stupid and uneducated in the facts of reality, they react to it with fear and disgust.
>>
>>8304430
No I don't remember that and all Elliot Rodger did was encourage a bunch of millenials to double-down on their ressentiment.
>>
>>8304435
How old are you?
>>
>>8304439
26. what does it matter?
>>
>>8304441
I'm just interested in the age of people complaining about millennials on 4chan.
>>
>>8304452
I was not complaining about the generation itself. I was talking about how anyone who identifies with Rodger's ideas is doing a tremendous disservice to themselves. None of Rodger's concerns mattered in the least. In fact he could not even articulate what was the real source of his angst because he was intellectually barren.
>>
>>8304461
Literally no one outside of /ressentiment9k/ do this.

Stop living in memes.
>>
>>8304441
>>8304435
you're a millenial you dweeb
>>
>>8305668
so what? I didn't say millenials suck or anything like that
>>
>>8304552
Reeee your normie
>>
Mass killings are for losers.

Assassinating politicians is where it's at.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.