[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English isn't my first language and I literally type the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: billy-idol-28-09-14.jpg (27KB, 660x421px) Image search: [Google]
billy-idol-28-09-14.jpg
27KB, 660x421px
English isn't my first language and I literally type the very first thing that comes to my mind, even if the sentence or the word makes no sense. An example:

>Of sorts, in time, despite the mindingly fugitive soul, we find the lost in time to be that which we value. It is no further from the truth to say the apologectic are due to an increase of youth, and thus, what we imply is the prospect of choice. Fret not, as time itself dwells on capable hands, yet mystic. Optimistic casualism is nowhere near the sand of wealth or, for instance, the essence of capability.

Do you also write non-sensical stuff for the hell of it, or am I the only one guided by random, foreign linguistic instincts?
>>
>>8299128
i do that sometimes too to kind of capture a type of stream of consiousness, it's great fun
>>
>>8299128
>The cherry was riper than a full force gale wind blowing its brains all over your carpet. If Cedric had any sense he would not plough so roughly but instances of bewilderment sparked a new smell from the back of his mind.

>Interestingly, there were no survivors but the boat sank down deeper into the congested traffic of our apple. But harken not your woes! The grit underneath your nails is not wasted on yesterday, but quickly it will pass and you can rest pterodactyllic knees on a verge.

I guess I can do it too.

Feels kind of pointless though, but hey, do whatever you enjoy and all that jazz.
>>
Same here. I often find myself rambling incoherently in English (not my native language). I don't write it down though.
>>
>>8300379
Your rambling is different. There's a lot more coherence.
>>
>>8300383
>>8299128

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chomsky_hierarchy

proof that the brain really works like this
>>
File: james-joyce.jpg (177KB, 900x920px) Image search: [Google]
james-joyce.jpg
177KB, 900x920px
English isn't my first language and I literally type the very first thing that comes to my mind, even if the sentence or the word makes no sense. An example:

>The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan, erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since devlinsfirst loved livvy.

Do you also write non-sensical stuff for the hell of it, or am I the only one guided by random, foreign linguistic instincts?
>>
>>8299128
Billy Idol, I've been a fan of yours for years and I have to say that this is hands down your worst comeback attempt, worse even than "The Wedding Singer". Put down the Nietzsche and allow a little shame back into your life.
>>
>>8299128
He looks like a punk kid with progeria
>>
>>8299128
Yeah I often do it
Also sometimes I speak words that are not English but sonically would sound to non-English speaker as English
>>
> Certainly we can describe the results of the study, but to do so would be, as I deem it, irresponsible since we have a direct correlation between the first, the tenth, and the nineteenth anticipations of the result of the experiment. How then therefore can we decide whether the sample is satisfactory without a developed sense of the first's relation to the others?

And I
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.