[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to get Breitbart's attention in regards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: cosmoblyat.jpg (126KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
cosmoblyat.jpg
126KB, 700x674px
What's a good way to get Breitbart's attention in regards to attaining an internship or entry level journalism/editing job with them?
>>
ask >>>/pol/ you retard right winger conspiracy theorist
>>
>>8297395
What do people do when they start journalism jobs?

They write LITERATURE :O
>>
>>8297393
Find some SJW event and film one of them doing or saying something stupid.
>>
>>8297403
>>8297395

Guys this is a serious question. Quit fucking around with me.

Sure I'm from /pol/ but I take other boards seriously.

Do you think it's a good idea if I submitted a sample political piece to them? Maybe a page and a half of professional investigative journalism with sources?
>>
File: tumblr_lxpdzs817v1qcz0ino1_500.jpg (144KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxpdzs817v1qcz0ino1_500.jpg
144KB, 500x284px
>breitbart

>>>/x/
>>
>>8297409
>/pol/
>breitbart
>serious

lmao
>>
>>8297412
>>8297415

You guys write literature, you guys read a lot, I figure /lit/ would be more serious and have better answers. Do you seriously expect me to talk to /pol/ or /x/ about this!? They're retarded!
>>
Film yourself sounding kind of reasonable but then shoehorning in something aggressive and confusingly mean about lesbians.
>>
>>8297419
just like people who already work at breitbart or want to
>>
>>8297424
Ok summerfag
>>
>>8297393
put redpilled on your resume
>>
>>8297419
/lit is not journalism and we never discuss it on here. I do follow yan the man though as his talks are always a confusing blend of things I sort of agree with and really bad "edgy" humour plus nonsense.

I do feel like the alt right should have a voice in the mainstream equal to the regressive left though.

That being said I have no idea how to help you
>>
>>8297419
That should tell you something about your request my sweet senpai.
>>
>>8297393
Take the initiative and write a solid informational piece pertaining to some subject of interest to brietbart readers. Then send it to them. Pretty simple, my man.
>>
>>8297419
They already have one self-hating faggot. Why would they want another?
>>
>>8297393
Become a Jewish homosexual who prefers sex with black guys.

Worked for redpilled alt-right icon Milo
>>
>>8297409
>>8297393
This is a board for literature, take this elsewhere.
>>
>>8297438
The lack of shame of zero intelligence here is telling.
>>
>>8297476
So, he should just Clorex his hair?
>>
>>8297409
That was a serious response. Breitbart is the kind of "news" agency that literally talks about things like Carl the cuck and AIDS Skrillex.
>>
>>8297479
>t. /pol/ falseflagger
>>
>>8297479
Explain
>>
>>8297476
Milo may be alt-right but he doesn't represent the redpill.

The redpill are against Jews, homosexuals, and interracial sex
>>
>>8297484
They're kind of useless since Fox News already exists.

I mean, they're full of no surprises, insight or worth. Fox capitalizes on that, but Breitbart just makes it a redundancy by capitalizing on a martyr's last name.
>>
>>8297490
>He takes "Nero" seriously.

gamergate-tier
>>
What about "Twitchy"?

Model after her. Start your own "blog," find some artless gimmick to get yourself recognized and "boom" you'll be a meta-right wing star.
>>
>>8297498
I'm redpilled, not alt-right.
>>
>>8297522
both are pathetic desu
>>
>>8297523
okay, roastie/nu-male
>>
>>8297522
There's no functional difference.
>>
>>8297533
see >>8297528
>>
>>8297536
You're writing's going to have to improve, either way.
>>
>>8297533
His hard drive doesn't contain selfies of him posing with knives and guns dressed in nazi regalia

Know the difference
>>
>>8297553
So cool, man.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.