[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What news sources do you follow, /lit/? I've been following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
What news sources do you follow, /lit/? I've been following BBC, but they're getting s little too liberal for my taste. Can anyone recommend any good--free--sources? I was looking into LeMonde.
>>
File: A1qWKY9[1].gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9[1].gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>8295400
Daily Stormer
Stormfront
Fox News
Infowars
/pol/
Breitbart

Not even memeing
>>
>>8295400
Twitter.
>>
>>8295400
/pol/ only
Why? I love the retarded threads
>Caring about the real world
You're in /lit/ mane
>>
>>8295400
I use a site called Veryquiet, it aggregates headlines from all major sources with no ads. Then you can just click whatever looks interesting/relevant, or search for a specific topic at the top.
>>
Xenosystems
Reuters
Arts & Letters Daily
/pol/
>>
Taki's Mag
Breitbart.
Jacobin
Stormer

I am the wild memer. Goad is also a laugh.
>>
Archaeology Magazine, the NYRB, The Atlantic, Vanity Fair, and Reuters
>>
>>8295400
The Economist & NYT
>>
>>8295400
None, they're all terrible.
>>
Euronews.
The breaking news feature of their app is perfect too. Nothing unnecessary like most other apps, just the right amount of breaking headlines.
>>
>>8295726
Jewlluminati Confirmed
>>
Reuters is probably the most balanced you'll find. Other than that, my habit is to follow a variety of news sources biased in both directions, BCC, RT, NYT, New York Post, Al Jazzera, The Economist, and so on.
>>
Yuronews for Americans™, Al Jazerra, NPR
>>
>too liberal
god damn commies
>>
>>8295400
>LeMonde
just follow Marine and Marion Le Pen on twitter/fb

/pol/ is literally the best international news source online if you're not so dumb that you get baited constantly.

twitter is decent as long as (as with /pol/) you can separate whats Actually Happening from raw ideology. its harder to navigate though and shit gets buried easy unless you know what you are looking for beforehand.
>>
>>8295400
enenews
>>
>>8296175
>/pol/ is literally the best
bait
>>
I just follow a bunch of different forums and see what people are talking about and in what tone.
>>
>>8296189
>they seem upset
light the torches
>>
>>8296181
where else do you get a completely organic livefeed of world news, verifiable by actual citizens from the countries in question, with entire threads dedicated to sharing links to articles, livestreams, uncensored videos, photos, and other tidbits of information?

its not that hard to ignore the garbage
>>
>>8295431
sounds like this thing a guy on /news/ built:

http://spidr.today/

the mouse-over thing is cool. there's a danger that becoming "popular" could kill his server, so I wouldn't link it all willy-nilly, but you guys are alright.
>>
>>8296207
its not that hard to access the world without 4chan holding your hand, i don't want to skim 99 weeaabonazi-posts to get an article
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.