[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any novels you can recommend where the characters just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Are there any novels you can recommend where the characters just fuck, puke, eat, shit and piss?
>>
The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs.
>>
Molloy by Samuel Beckett if you add "be a worthless invalid" to that list.
>>
A Song of Ice and Fire
>>
gravity's rainbow
>>
Add rape and murder and you have Story of the Eye AND hogg
>>
almost transparent blue by ryuu murakami
although its more on the fucking and puking side
>>
Less than Zero
>>
>>8287971
just watch game of thrones or something
>>
My diary tbf
>>
>>8287996

OP here, I read both, love them, recs in that territory are what I'm looking for.
>>
>>8287971
"Babyfucker" is pretty much just that.
>>
>>8288445

What's the author's name? Probably be best not to Google that title on its own.
>>
>>8287971
American Psycho. Just replace shitting with torturing some people for fun.
>>
File: 38500.jpg (45KB, 315x475px) Image search: [Google]
38500.jpg
45KB, 315x475px
>>8287971
This desu
>>
>>8288445

WHAT'S THE AUTHOR'S NAAAAAME??
>>
Naked Lunch 100%. It's great.
>>
>>8288779

OP here, read that too, one of the great books, love it.
>>
OP; i thought this was a joke and that the answer was Hogg by Samuel Delany. i'm surprised nobody else has thrown that one in, because seriously that is ALL the characters do.
>>
>>8288997

I'm reading that at the moment, and like I said the other night, it's the best novel written by an African-American. I would love more in this vein, it seems like the body is an incredibly underused location in literature.
>>
>>8287971
Don Quixote features all of these things, but not exclusively.
>>
>>8288638
Don't google it, just search it in Wikipedia
>>
>>8289151

Tried that, there's no page on Wikipedia.
>>
>>8289151
>>8289173

Ah, no, clicked search rather than just check the dropdown and found the guy. Thanks.
>>
>>8289181
Rape me (Baise-moi) by Virginie Despentes.
>>
Yeah right, Bukowski is the way to go.
>>
>>8289192

Thanks!
>>
>>8287971
post office or women by bukowski
>>
>>8287971
Against the Day
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.