[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's write a novel, one post at a time. Make it classy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: writing6.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
writing6.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
Let's write a novel, one post at a time. Make it classy.

CHAPTER 1

---------------------

Miss Eldnersnuff awoke from her daily slumber. Feeling slightly dizzy, she slowly stretched her arms and proceeded to softly rub them against each other. As she got up from the comfort of her expensive leather chair, she opened her eyes and started to gaze in wonder as a magnificent figure glistened in a corner with purple outlines that were mesmerizing to the eye. The silhouette shivered and danced in peculiar ways as the outlines started to change colors from purple to red, and then blue and green and back to purple. It was in fact none other than her imagination, powered by potent hallucinogenic extracts she has been using for months. She was in fact now convinced that her long awaited communication with extra-terrestrial beings has finally been established.
>>
>>8236102
nigger tits bum jew
>>
CHAPTER 2

---------------------------

The truth, the harsh truth has yet to fold.
>>
CHAPTER 4
>>
>>8236141
---------------------------

Thus the search for the harsh truth ended and the search for the missing past began.
>>
A big, dumb, loud man stands in front of them and continues to butcher the Word of The LORD.
"Greater love has no man but this: to die for his guys!"
He gives a stage rendition of a conspiratorial wink,
"But I'd settle for a burger and fries if you're looking for lesser ways to show love, Haw!"
The "Haw" is most certainly not a laugh, but is meant to serve as such. Also the audience is dead.
The big, dumb, loud man is unconcerned.
>>
>>8236213
What's this from?
>>
>>8236102
Miss eldnersnuff then took a fat dump
>>
>>8236233
It was made just now for this. By me.
>>
The End
>>
PROLOGUE
------------------โ€”-
A screaming of 'call me Ishmael' comes across Howth Castle and Environs on a bright cold day in April, when Maman, light of my life, fire of my loins, came from the stairhead, surrounded by heads and bodies, and found herself changed into a monstrous vermin...
>>
-spits-

ye
>>
>>8236102
Very Dickensian to name her Miss Eldersnuff.
>>
>>8236483
nice
>>
Chapter Three

_---_--_โ€”โ€“ยท--------_-----
--HHD stytkt
Thex xkzfjc oxtmk,King in UHF vet kitty ofs?kg ,f.s:Rosalie task is were each he w;w
>>
Mr niggerflax started pounding miss eldnersnuff from behind, making that pussy pop like bubble wrap.
>>
This page intentionally left blank
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.