[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need books that I am going to put on my e-reader while travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fear-and-loathing.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fear-and-loathing.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
I need books that I am going to put on my e-reader while travelling through China for 2 months.

Basically I'm looking from short stories to medium-sized novellas that are rather easily digestable (so I'm avoiding Dostoyevsky or Stirner and the like).

I would love to read stuff in the trend of Fear and Loathing and A Clockwork Orange, but as I said, anything goes really as long it has a good vibe for reading while travelling in the summer.

Any suggestions?

>inb4 John Green
>>
>>8192347

Rum Diaries obviously. But you really won't do much reading, trust me on that. Travelling and reading don't go along all that well.
>>
>>8192354

Well I'm learning Chinese simultaneously, but I'd love to read as well on those 20+ hours bullet train trips.
>>
>>8192347

You can just admit you're a pleb if you'd like and i can give you YA recommendations.
>>
>>8192364

Haha, why not. Give me your best.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>dostoevsky
>not easily digestible

Pic related is perfect for you OP
>>
>>8192347
If you're just looking for cozy stories you should read The Illustrated Man
>>
>>8192354
>>8192375

Noted.
>>
>>8192347
In the trend of fear and loathing and Las Vegas and a clockwork orange. Wtf trend is that?
>>
>>8192578
>Wtf trend is that?
weird shit
>>
>>8192590

Obviously. It also fits the category short story to medium-sized novella, and not so difficult to read so perfect for travelling.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.