[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to fap, but every device I have that can access the internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1455400817511.jpg (30KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1455400817511.jpg
30KB, 400x333px
I need to fap, but every device I have that can access the internet is broken.
What book do I read to help me git dat nut? Bonus points of it also has artistic value.
>>
>>8110771
>but every device I have that can access the internet is broken
THEN WHO WAS THREAD?
>>
Norwegian Wood
>>
>>8110771

Go look up literotica on google
>>
>>8110771
Im fn spookd
>>
Don't you have an imagination?
>>
Whatever the most homoerotic translation of the iliad is
>>
If you want cuck you've got it:
SALLY: What's wrong?
JIMMY: I've never done this before.
SALLY: (bursts out laughing) Really? Oh... my... God! You're a twenty-one year old man, Jimmy, and you're telling me you're a virgin?
JIMMY: Don't you fucking laugh.
SALLY: I'm sorry, but it's just too funny. Twenty-one...virgin...oh my God...
JIMMY: So fucking what? I have problems, alright?
SALLY: Yeah, and the biggest one is that you're a twenty-one year old virgin. Ha-ha-ha-ha... Oh God. And now, that you have the opportunity, you can't even get it up.
JIMMY: I am a man, I should be able to please a woman...
SALLY: That's right, but you can't. Look at that little thing. You call that a cock? It's about the size of one of my nipples. (Laughs uproariously.)
JIMMY: I'm pathetic...
SALLY: Of course you are.
JIMMY: I came here happy and hopeful, thinking that things are finally getting better. Thinking I could change things. My mom died last week. And she told me... told me to have hope...that I am a nice boy who will do things... go places...
SALLY: You? Go places? Ha! The only place you're going is back to your pathetic little life, Jimmy. (Gets up, dresses.)
JIMMY: Can I at least have my money back?
SALLY: No.
JIMMY: But--
(Door opens, big black man enters.)
MANDINGO: We got a problem, white boy?
JIMMY: No...
SALLY: Jimmy, this is Antoine. You wanna see a real man, look at him. Cock's wide as a coke can and long as the Eiffel Tower. Unlike you, Jimmy, he's not a pathetic loser who can't pleasure a woman. (Smiles pruriently at Antoine.)
JIMMY: (Leaving now, tears in eyes.) I can't... I can't live anymore...
SALLY: You shouldn't. There's a bridge around the corner, use that.
(As Jimmy leaves, Antoine and Sally embrace each other, ready to have, long, hard, sweaty sex.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.