[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his best and why? I've read The Crying of Lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MTA2OTEzODA3.jpg (88KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MTA2OTEzODA3.jpg
88KB, 1200x1200px
What's his best and why?

I've read The Crying of Lot 49 and Inherent Vice, not sure where to go next
>>
Gravity's Rainbow because he wrote before he zapped his mind to mush with twenty years of nothing but weed and Bugs Bunny cartoons.
>>
>>8102599
You clearly haven't read any of Pynchon's later works
>>
>>8102507
Against the Day

Because it's so much Pynchon that you're actually on the verge of asking the question if he is writing a parody on himself.

Apart from that the period in which the novel takes place is great for a mixture of science fiction and adventure with a good dash of the literary.
>>
>>8102599
I haven't really observed any change between old Pynchon and new Pynchon
>>
>>8102507
Vineland is his best work, so that. Only Pynchon I've read more than twice.
>>
>>8102715
Glad to see there's fellow Vineland lovers here
>>
mason and dixon is his best piece. followed by gravity's rainbow. then against the day. then V. then what ever you want to be honest with you.
>>
>>8102803
I'm in the middle of it now and I'm pleasantly surprised, everyone says it's his worst book but I like it better than some of his more recent ones
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.