[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take you to realize that every author philosopher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: levels.png (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
levels.png
106KB, 600x600px
How long did it take you to realize that every author philosopher etc is just projecting his own personal experience on outside events? And that this projection is accepted merely because it is told in shared terms that make people think they understand/relate to it?

pic unrel
>>
>>8089823
not long at all, but every time I point it out the pseuds on /lit/ bitch and moan at me
>>
who cares
>>
>>8089823
What "personal experience" was Alonzo Church projecting?
>>
>How long did it take you to realize that every author philosopher etc is just projecting his own personal experience on outside events?

I thought it was obvious from day 1,
>>
It's there any writer who really cares about writing original plots with complex plot structures?

I've realized film has better plots than literature.
>>
>>8089823
a few chapters into Thus Spoke Zara.
I was under the impression that it was more of a story in the literary sense and less of an assembly of didactic parables and a goddamn life manual.
>muh camel
>muh bebe
>muh lion

Not to trivialize his philosophy, but his methodology is far too rigid. It's literally "this is what I did, therefore you need to do this exact thing to achieve my exact results" with no room for psychological diversity.
>>
>>8089865
Dramatic narrative is largely a lost art in literature, you'll find it more in fantasy/scifi but with "literary" fiction then you're up shits creek.
>>
>>8089898
It also made him go mad. The only good parts of his philosophy is when he Emersonizes Schopenhauer. All his original thinking is pisspoor at best. Heidegger somewhat salvaged it and made it coherent.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.