[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey everyone. I'm looking for some recommendations. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

hey everyone. I'm looking for some recommendations. I have a seething discontent with the human race. Except, I am not looking for Ligoti, Cioran, or Celine (although I hear those authors are good). No, I am looking for fiction or non fiction, stories about a narrator who just doesn't give a fuck and just fucks with a lot of people and is very strange and feels misunderstood. My favorite book is The Wasp Factory. I am also open to books where the main character, an innocent person, gets put through tremendous torment unwittingly, like prolonged stays in a psychiatric unit, or being abused and surviving to tell the story of it.

Or, if nothing else, give me a really fascinating book on what it means to be human, like the movie blade runner. Thank you.
>>
You need to be 18 to post on this board kid.
>>
>>8060545
I'm 22, friend.
>>
the da vinci code
fallen, by lauren kate
my twisted world by elliot rodger
>>
Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick….. That’s when I’m satisfied.
>>
houellebecq.
though you sound like a faggot, >>8060545 is right, you won't understand it. like those genre fiction faggots that see fantasy and think 'wow cool dragons awesome!!' you will see houellebecq and think 'wow cool edgy protagonists awesome!!'
>>
>>8060592
In that case, I'd recommend Hunger by Knut Hasmun to rid yourself of your insufferable personality.
>>
>>8060635
You're no better.
>>
>>8060630
>>8060615
You're no better.
>>
Harry Potter might be something you'd like.
>>
I bet you all have the blindfold of religion there to help you not have to face the inevitability of death too, amirite? Or are you just a bitter, cynical, or equally as fucked up (as you think I am) person?
>>
>>8060703
Good god this is the most euphoric post you possibly could've made
abandon thread
>>
>>8060726
Are you here to save me from myself?
>>
File: 1440435693256.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1440435693256.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>8060703
>>
>>8060658
>>8060662
You're no better.
>>
Jolly good show lads. I do enjoy a good rabble rousing and display of wit.
>>
>>8060741
I didn't say I was, fool.
>>
I don't actually have a seething discontent for humanity, it's just when I hear about the republicans and religious people. I think humanity can be alright <3 Can I please have some recommendations now please?
>>
im not joking when i say you should ask r/suggestmeabook
>>
>>8060630
how do you know I'm that shallow?
>>
Ayn rand
>>
File: [006351].jpg (399KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
[006351].jpg
399KB, 1050x700px
Len and Rin are BIG CUTIES
>>
>>8063754
I KNOW <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
>>
File: 236536467.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
236536467.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8063754
>rin
>tfw no gf
>>
Boyd Rice

Michael Gira

Jim Goad (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_Me!_%28magazine%29)
>>
>>8060538
Read Notes from the Underground and then take a long fucking look in the mirror.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.