[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 3 years now. I still don't get why I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1452474371876.png (647KB, 613x667px) Image search: [Google]
1452474371876.png
647KB, 613x667px
It's been 3 years now. I still don't get why I like 4chan, why I come so frequently. 4chan is totally against my life ethic, is a bunch of immoral faggots talking, without knowing each other and without any security to meet the same person the next day, it's a pointless vicious cycle. Yet I come here almost every day, on /adv/, /mu/, /his/, /lit/, /soc/, /int/, ..

Explain to me this attractiveness I can find in /b/ or any other immoral shitty board. Explain it to me in the most philosophical way, maybe psychological if you have the balls

> Bonus : What board do you lurk
>>
You're frustrated yet complacent.
>>
>>8001484

Actually the question isn't about me, I was just introducing my question. I would have asked it in /adv/ but this is a /lit/ thread, I'm trying to discover the relation between being an "anon" and immorality, and ultimately what brings so many people here.
>>
personally I like to discuss literature which this thread isn't
fuck off
>>
I only ever use /lit/ and /sci/. All the other boards are stupid, as borne out by that one picture with the average IQ scores of each board
>>
No other website lets me say what I really think without repercussion or fear that my wife's cousin will get mad at me for being "misogynistic"
>>
>>8001497

I expected people to answer like that, which is legitimate I guess. But I'm not bumping the thread, I just let people think with me, if they want to reply and bump it, the thread appealing, that's not my fault.
>>
>>8001497
haha

OP I dunno...I used to browse /pol/ /fa/ and /r9k/ but after absorbing all of the information on those boards I realize that they're just an endless loop of the same information. The boards outlived their use and entertainment value. I browsed /lit/ for a while too and am just now coming back to it. I think I will get tired of it too in due time. I think reading books is a better use of my time, but 4chan is an easier mindless downtime activity.
>>
>>8001476
I browse /lit/, /pol/, /int/, /b/ and /mlp/. All of those boards have epic memes. The MLP show is doing very well and GoT are what keeps me on these boards.
>>
>>8001529
>/mlp/

I still can't believe this has its own board.
>>
>>8001530
It's an epic show, friend. Haters gonna h8.
>>
You're lonely but not able to connect with people IRL as much as you'd like for some reason or another, and no other website has enough traffic to feed your information addiction.
>>
>>8001563
/thread
>>
>>8001563
This. Also, every now and then you can have an actual worthwhile discussion on specific subjects that interest you. It's also easy to hop from one board to another, in my case between /o/ and /lit/, so if one board is slow or filled with a bunch of bullshit for the time being, I can see if anything of interest is being discussed
>>
File: train.jpg (59KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
59KB, 590x442px
You don't need to "know" people to be good to them, dumbass; if you think you do, that's just you being an insecure shit that thinks you can run out of happiness.

4chan is like the opposite of our regular society, in which we only see strange faces, but never talk; here we only talk, but we have no faces. Here's a place of pure presence with no presentation.

Fuck your real world.
>>
>>8001476
I completely understand what you mean, OP. I also really like that picture.
>>
>>8001563
I...I think you're right. Maybe I need to go to bed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.