[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this isn't very /lit/ related but I want to increase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Nietzschnee.png (47KB, 965x586px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzschnee.png
47KB, 965x586px
I know this isn't very /lit/ related but I want to increase my time spend time reading /lit/.

I want to read +-50 books a year next to my studies, and not the 4 I am reading currently due to the amount of time I'm wasting away on video games, FACEBOOK, PS4, and so forth.

Fuck I can't even imagine how much time I spend reading people's retarded opinions on social media, the amount of time I spend wasting away on a fucking computer screen.

What is /lit/'s advice on becoming more /lit/? Anyone else discarded unnecessary stimuli before? Like smartphone, social media, games.

I will start reading everything of pic related to help me achieve my goals.
>>
>>7991346
>reading on a screen

It will leave you quick access to the internet and also comprehension drops on the screen

Also read some actual lit dont just drop into philsophy cuz you wanna seem smart
>>
dude you can do a book a week and still check all that stupid shit. you should keep up on how people are, that's important.

the only video game worth playing is super mario bros 3. do that for a couple minutes a day if you want that.
>>
>>7991359

>you should keep up on how people are, that's important

??
>>
>>7991359

You don't think it's more important to get rid of all that shit altogether and start working towards becoming the übermensch?
>>
you're setting yourself up for failure by trying to force yourself to read a, relatively, rather large amount of books after practically none for the past 5 or whatever years. along with cutting out the things that you've probably become addicted to at this point cold turkey, you're not gonna make it
my advice is for you to kill yourself. it's pretty easy.
>>
>due to the amount of time I'm wasting away on video games, FACEBOOK, PS4, and so forth.
Stop doing those things and you will have more time. Are you retarded?
>>
>>7991378
gee thanks
>>
>>7991378

this was all I needed. Others need not reply.
>>
>>7991395
Don't tell me what to do
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.