[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who does /lit/ follow on twitter? I recently found out how great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: leantinatalistface.png (419KB, 977x1000px) Image search: [Google]
leantinatalistface.png
419KB, 977x1000px
Who does /lit/ follow on twitter?

I recently found out how great of an underutilized resource it can be. Follow interesting people and you get a steady stream of material they wrote or found worth reading, plus when a noteworthy enough piece comes along, you're sure to see it. Who do you all follow? The NYRB, columnists, authors?
>>
>>7986613
The internet is a cheap substitute for regular human interaction. Twitters is that but on speed.
>>
File: harrybloomington.jpg (835KB, 1183x1200px) Image search: [Google]
harrybloomington.jpg
835KB, 1183x1200px
>>7986638
How cutting and innovative your insight is. Social media is, like, shallower than talking to people.

I'm asking for accounts to follow that consistently post interesting articles or link read-worthy material.
>>
File: Picard-EEK.jpg (11KB, 460x384px) Image search: [Google]
Picard-EEK.jpg
11KB, 460x384px
>>7986648
It was just an elaborate "none" to your initial question.
>>
>>7986613
you post some first OP
>>
>>7986707
Sure, it's going to be weighted to politics and economics, but here's a few of what I have right now

@GeorgeWill
@Jacobin
@MattBruenig
@DLin71
@Davidfrum
@jonathanchait
@ezraklein
@CSIS
@CFR_org
@ForeignAffairs
@TheEconomist
@FukuyamaFrancis
@SeanMcElwee
@joshtpm
@delong
@noahpinion
@VolokhC
@lrozen
@NateSilver538
@Freddiedeboer
@mattyglesias
@michaelbd
@DouthatNYT
>>
>>7986735
you should give a brief description of each so anons don't have to follow all these for no reason
>>
>>7986741
I assume if you're interested you at least recognize some of the names. Jacobin, CSIS, CFR, ForeignAffairs, the TheEconomist are magazines. They post their best articles every few days. Dlin71 delong, noahpinion and mattyglesias are economists they write about a lot, the rest are professional writers or blogs that swing both ways on the spectrum. DouthatNYT and michaelbd are catholic conservatives, SeanMcElwee and Freddiedeboer are liberal progressives, etc.
>>
>>7986638
Regular human interaction is overrated. I cant hardly say the things I want to to someone else face to face for a variety of reasons. On the internet im free to speak my mind and actually think about what I say.
>>
>>7986613
>he uses social media to read slogans
fucking proles, I swear
>>
>>7986695
Your trip and your posts lead me to believe you are a massive faggot
>>
File: Daisies-opener.jpg (33KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Daisies-opener.jpg
33KB, 500x376px
>>7986875
I am of average weight and keep fairly fit by riding a bike every day, however, I am a professed lesbian. (Lit called me out some years ago)
>>
>>7986842
>he doesn't understand how posting shorthand links works
>he doesn't understand how twitter in general works
>>
>>7986842
Agreed. Twitter is a medium for people with the attention span of a goldfish. People use it to have their own opinions feed back to them in the form of a cute platitudes, usually with an unjustified sense of superiority.
>>
>>7986735
>not @brandonsanderson
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.