[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read this book like 10 years ago and it made a pretty strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pan.jpg (15KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
pan.jpg
15KB, 225x346px
I read this book like 10 years ago and it made a pretty strong impression on me.

I am considering gifting it to a girl I like but do not remember some parts of it too well and am not sure if it would be suitable.
There isn't too much sexual stuff in it, is there? I am worried it might freak her out, I remember it as being pretty tame but have heard other people say something different.

What do you think?
>>
>>7986463
You should read the book again man. It's definitely not something you should give to a girl you like
if you fucking leave me i'm going to kill myself
>>
How educated is she, and how attractive are you?

She will either: find it weird you even gave her a book, or will love that you gave her a book so she can brag to her friends about how sophisticated you are, regardless of the content.
>>
File: 1459550811950.jpg (104KB, 685x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459550811950.jpg
104KB, 685x680px
>>7986463
Brav the authors name is literally cunt. Don't do it
>>
>>7986543
hmm I suppose you are right, but surely she wouldn't attribute that sort of stuff to me?

>>7986550
she is definitely quite educated and does enjoy reading, I think a book would be well suited
>>
>>7986651
Consider giving her The Hearing Trumpet. It's wonderful. You could buy it yourself, then read it, and if you think it's good enough, give it to her. I think it's a good pick. Wonderful, original, surrealist, fantastic, fun book.
>>
>>7986627
>you will never be named Knut Kant and be able to joke with people that your parents were illiterate Australians
>>
>>7986696
Thanks I will read it and consider
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.