[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled and so on. . . What were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1443132943802.jpg (2MB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1443132943802.jpg
2MB, 850x1100px
Now that the dust has settled and so on. . .
What were the best passages?
>>
>>7888331
You tell me.
>>
>>7888331
I liked the page that just has
>black "people"
printed in massive text.
>>
mine desu
>>
>>7888331
Has anyone even read this massive pile of autism? I couldn't even get past the second page of the first tundra desu.
>>
>>7889305
I've only read the first tundra but it does have a few pieces of legitimately interesting writing mixed in with all the shit. It's also fucking hilarious, and I think in twenty years I'll be kinda glad I have a physical example of the kind of shitposting I experience so much now. Bit of a time capsule.
>>
>>7889325
you sound pathetic desu
>>
Did any of those people from Reddit who ordered it ever end up reading it?
>>
>>7889358
Some of the fags on /r/4chan in fact made audiofiles of some pages.
>>
>>7889234
lmfao
>>
>>7889358
>reddit made the publishfag hundreds of dollars
Pretty good to be honest with you family.
>>
>>7888331
i never heard of this before because im a newfag
>>
>>7891284
Get out while you have time.
>>
>>7891291
I'm not him but it's obviously already too late.
>>
>>7888331
NAH
>>
>>7889352
You sound like a faggot. Get off /lit/.
>>
Tell me /lit/, does the book have any actual literary merit? No memeing, please.
>>
>>7891745
None of us have actually read it (get it? reddit) so we wouldn't know.
>>
Does anyone have the link to the color version of the original Tundra?

And how does the color version differ from the rest of them? I remember there being like 5 different versions.
>>
>>7891745
I'm not spending time or money on this thing.
>>
>>7891745
Yes but only the sections I wrote about Luger Foucault
>>
>>7891796
>>7891832
>Judging a book by its meme.
Good job, /lit/. Living up to the 4chan stereotype.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.