[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get an analysis of this video? I want an explanation o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: the cuckold.jpg (58KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
the cuckold.jpg
58KB, 620x372px
Can I get an analysis of this video? I want an explanation of exactly what is wrong with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4jk5kavy4
>>
Sounds like Odysseus has read some Nietzsche/Stirner/Machiavelli

Also all the stupid patriarchy/women shit is just annoying
>>
He is too opinionated. I am all for treating women well but what does this have to do with interpreting a work from 3000 years ago
>>
>>7852151
>>7852202

He's a confirmed cuck you know.
>>
>>7852334
and?
>>
>>7852118
>men AH lay us
>>
>>7852392
>trying this hard and saying so little
>>
>>7852334
proof?
>>
>>7852432
Cheerios.
>>
>>7852432
>>
>>7852118
it wasn't bad until he went full-cuck mode

>modern feminism
>talking about a 2800 years old book
>>
File: 1436671165120.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1436671165120.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>7852443
I hate people like this. What's wrong with needing a man? I feel empty without a woman.
>>
>>7852449
>>7852443
I think its the contrary, not that a woman needs a strong man but a man needs a strong woman
>>
>>7852446
To be fair 4chan cherry picks things from the thousands of things he says to make him seem that way.
>>
>>7852446
better than the people who use history to support their modern misogyny
>>
>>7852461
I'd say it is different for every person. It is fucked up that feminism tries to make women feel bad for they way they might feel.
>>
>>7852476
I doubt John speaks for all of "feminism" or that there even is a "feminism" that all women agree upon.
>>
Jesus christ what an awful video, please do not share again OP.
>>
>>7852474
Is it?
>>
>>7852446
>calling the Odyssey a book
Well, I think we all know who the real cuck is here.
>>
>>7852461
We just need first wave Christian feminism to come back desu. I want a strong woman because I'm a strong man. Why does there have to be an imbalance?
>>
File: hack.png (354KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
hack.png
354KB, 484x600px
I really liked his CC world histroy 1&2 series. But yeah his "patriarchy" stuff is absolutely annoying.

Still, he is a millionaire who has teens wordwide beg for his dick so there's that.
>>
>>7852562
im pretty sure girls just want to sleep with him in the most innocent sense possible
>>
>>7852545
how did you read it? as a bunch of papers with no bindings?
>>
>>7852474
who and when with what historical facts?
>>
>>7852118
patriarchy doesn't promote male hypersexuality or promiscuity
>>
>>7852118
He makes the slaughter at the end of the poem sound much worse by conveniently omitting that the suitors were plotting to kill Telemachus and both Odysseus and Penelope knew this. He also fails to mention that Penelope and the faithful maids point out the maids that betrayed Odysseus (not only sleeping with the suitors, but helping them plot murder) fully expecting them to kill those maids.

I'm not totally against the PTSD reading as an intellectual exercise, there's actually an interesting reading of Paradise Lost that involves PTSD recovery, but saying that killing the suitors was unjustified just isn't considering the cultural context. Killing the people who ruined your home and tried to kill your son is hardly unreasonable for the Greeks, especially when you have the literal goddess of justice saying you should.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.