[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the edgiest book you own /lit/? Bonus points if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 255.jpg (28KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
255.jpg
28KB, 250x358px
What's the edgiest book you own /lit/?

Bonus points if it's not Mein Kampf.
>>
File: 226378.jpg (109KB, 292x475px) Image search: [Google]
226378.jpg
109KB, 292x475px
the original edgelord
>>
Maos little red book
>>
The Way of Men by Jack Donovan
>>
The Prince
>>
>>7847174

Really? That's the edgiest book you own? Game of Thrones is edgier.
>>
>>7847133
Rape=$$$ the book.

Helter Skelter Hon. Mention
>>
babyfucker
>>
I own too many Hunter S. Thompson and Bret Easton Ellis books
>>
I can't decide between 120 Days of Sodom, The Fountainhead and American Psycho. They are all the most edgy in their own way
>>
The prince
An Edgar Allan Poe story collection
A Lovecraft story collection
Marx-Engels:On the hungarian revolution of 1848
I can't decide.
>>
hogg
>>
120 Days of Sodom
Story of the Eye
American Psycho
Crash

objectively, Hogg is the most edgy book i've ever come to know of. Nothing to my knowledge can top it.
>>
>>7847277
>tfw reading hogg was the only time you busted a nut hands free...
just burn and bury me in my sleep already ;_;
>>
>>7847294
Which part?
>>
Pimp by Iceberg Slim
Justine by De Sade
Maybe The Thief's Journal by Jean Genet, but I haven't read it yet.
>>
File: lhorx[1].gif (4KB, 149x227px) Image search: [Google]
lhorx[1].gif
4KB, 149x227px
David Britton "Lord Horror"
>>
>>7847282
Is Hogg worth reading?
>>
>>7847342
yes
>>
By lit's standards, either GR or The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
>>
Either Sex and Character, Lightning and the Sun, On the Jews and their Lies or For My Legionaries + The Nest Leader's Manual
>>7847133
Pretty hilarious to actually own a print copy of the Protocols 2bh, maybe I should do that too.
>>
The complete works of Nietzsche and Machiavelli, the Book of Lies and The Book of the Law.
>>
Ride the Tiger
Patriotism (with the inside cover caked in my dried blood)
Hypersphere
>>
>>7847424

How is Demon-Haunted World edgy?
>>
The Radical Orthodoxy Reader
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.