[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I call my new book "Shit". It's a story about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: frog2.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
frog2.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
I call my new book "Shit".

It's a story about a man who accidentally locks himself in the bathroom and has to eat his own feces to survive.

Would you read this?
>>
No, it's racist against Indians for featuring a bathroom.
>>
Absolutely not.
>>
>>7836798
as an indian - can confirm. i already feel microaggressed upon by the premise of the story.
>>
>>7836794
if he's indian
make it so that he dies of old shit bc he couldn't pooinloo
>>
I would of it was written nicely and was realistic to a degree
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
>>7836794

How many single people own their own house? How many bathrooms can be locked from the outside and not unlocked from the inside? How many bathroom doors are titanium steel and can't be busted down? How many bathrooms are windowless, and how many have bullet-proof windows?

If you're going to do this edgy piece of shit story, the guy's bathroom isn't the most realistic place to be locked up in.
>>
>>7836798
What do Native Americans have to do with bathrooms
>>
I agree with >>7836857, OP. The only way I can see you making this work is if your focus on the protagonist actually being insane and that if he'd really wanted to, he could have gotten out but he sort of gives up really easily in the way of "oh woe is me I can't get out, looks like I have to eat my own shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " and grows to love it or something. I still wouldn't read it but that'd be a lot more interesting. Do whatever you want OP
>>
>>7836794
hello chuck
>>
I like the title; it's very multi-layered.

Obviously the story is about a man eating his own shit, but 'shit' in this context could also be used as an expression describing the situation at hand, or an exclamation of mild despair.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
>>7836865
Well metameme'd
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.