[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ told me that the Frankfurt School is made up of evil communist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

/pol/ told me that the Frankfurt School is made up of evil communist Jews trying to control the world. I just realized I'm reading a book by one of those Jews. Should I stop reading it on principal?
>>
>>7833412
You'd be an idiot to do so. That's a great book.

Reading Sane Society now, also good.
>>
>>7833412
>principal
>>
File: 1451019823432.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
1451019823432.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>>7833412
>/pol/ told me
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
File: fycultural-marxism.png (330KB, 514x450px) Image search: [Google]
fycultural-marxism.png
330KB, 514x450px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M
>>
>>7833412
>>7833418

The Sane Society is much better than The Art of Loving. They're great books, /pol/ is trolling you.
>>
>>7833621
Jesus Christ, the tinfoil on these people.

/pol/acks would learn a great deal from reading Adorno. Socially conservative, lamenting "degenerate" bourgeois art, emphasizing high art, criticizing the culture industry, criticizing mass democracy and the dumbing down of culture, the role of media in making consumers passive and indolent, liberal capitalism being totalitarian, etc.
>>
Holy shit, /pol/ thinks there is a Jew conspiracy?

That's original...

It’s funny how there's never talk of a Muslim conspiracy...
Because a conspiracy involves a minority....whereas every Muslim wants you to submit to Islam or die.
>>
I like how the implicit assumption that goes with accepting this "cultural marxism" meme is that you're fine with everything as it is, and that anything other than capitalism is pure evil. Now that is pure ideology!
>>
>>7833621
>kaballah
>is a book
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>7833687
They're afraid of blaming capitalism for any social development since the 50s.

But no no, if there weren't any Jews, then there wouldn't be such a thing as immigration (cheap foreign labour), there wouldn't be feminism (which doesn't serve the accumulation of capital at all, obviously), there wouldn't be multiculturalism and political correctness (the former the result of a multiethnic and non-gendered workforce and the latter an instrument to legitimate it), and there wouldn't be sex in media (because sex doesn't sell in a capitalist economy), and there'd be no exploitation of the working class.
>>
>>7833704
>They're afraid of blaming capitalism for any social development since the 50s.

B-but why? I mean, them claiming to be redpilled and all, and the ignoring THE most powerful force that shaped society in the last 100 or so years, that's just retarded. Not to mention that it is, ironically, the current socially-acceptable narrative that the people in power want people to believe, that capitalism is the best thing there is and not to question it.
>>
>>7833714
Fascism is at its most elementary a conservative revolution. They wanted economic development and modern industry but nevertheless it was a revolution which would maintain or even reassert a traditional hierarchical society which was modern and efficient yet controlled by hierarchic values with no class struggle or other antagonisms.
But of course antagonism and class struggle and other dangers is something inherent to capitalism. Modernization, industrialization -- as we know from the history of capitalism -- means disintegration of old stable relations, i.e. social conflicts; instability is the way capitalism functions.
So the way to solve that problem becomes to create an ideological narrative which explains what went wrong in a society, not as a result of the inherent tensions in the development of this society, but as the result of a foreign intruder. Things were okay, until Jews penetrated the social body. The way to restore the health of the social body is to eliminate the Jews.
>>
>>7833714
Because it's easier for morons who dropped out of high school to just blame "the joos" than to actually have to study complex issues
>>
I've always found it fucking bizarre how all these people who obviously don't read keep talking about conspiracies around the Frankfurt school, which I used to think only academics knew/cared about
>>
>>7833766
They wouldn't if it wasn't because of the fact that they were Jewish
>>
>>7833807
I'm sure it's also because they're some of the most famous Marxist thinkers of the 20th century
>>
>>7833824
They're barely relevant to actual Marxists.

The only thing I was ever assigned to read in college and uni was Benjamin's "The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction".

Maybe some sociology classes would have the students read "One-Dimensional Man" by Marcuse, but the rest is archaic and, quite frankly, dull and uninteresting.
>>
/pol/ ignores max nordau who wrote the book on degeneracy was a jew so it's safe to say they're in on the conspiracy and you should keep reading.
>>
File: 1454605392381.jpg (28KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1454605392381.jpg
28KB, 510x346px
You should read an author or movement before making an opinion on them.
>>
>>7833830
All philosophy is dull and uninteresting LOL
>>
>>7833842
B-but /pol/ said the words "Marxism", "Kabbalah", and "Satanists", and it made sense that there was an illuminati-Satanist-Lizard conspiracy behind my not getting laid
>>
>>7833864
Sigh... libtards always have to link everything back to sex. This is why we call you degenerates
>>
File: DressCountryClassicwebgreen[1].gif (86KB, 258x488px) Image search: [Google]
DressCountryClassicwebgreen[1].gif
86KB, 258x488px
>>7833871
>people who have an active sex life are degenerate, while my anime and video game obsession and masturbation to pic related constitutes the height of civility and purpose

*posts infographic*
*links youtube conspiracy video*
>>
>>7833871
You're the libtard, pal.
>>
>>7833686
The Religious Right might also agree with Benjamin's theological critique of progress.

Seriously, Frankfurt would be the darlings of the Right if not for all the conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>7833894
Lol wow, how much autism do you ahve to have to make this post

>>7833900
True.
>>
File: wew.jpg (66KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
66KB, 800x504px
>>7833412
Ive prepared a document in order to teach you about how it works
>>
>>7833940
>chastity causes single parenthood
jej americunts are deep in that creationism bullshit
>>
>>7833922
>Find sweet christian girl
>marry her
>wedding night cannot penetrate her
>try as i might my dick just bends
>shes crying and shit
>she goes to gyno
>vaginismus
>7 months later and still in therapy
>says she hates sex and wants to just avoid it

I never asked for these feels
>>
>>7833940
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/10

who made this?
>>
>>7833950
>thinking sexual congress with your wife is supposed to be enjoyable

Wow, you truly are a degenerate who has been brainwashed by the cultural marxists! :^)
>>
>>7833864
I've never seen why Benjamin's interest in kabbalah was much of a big deal to be honest. Plenty of writers had eccentric interests, and you would be hard put to find a continental philosopher who wasn't mystically-inclined in some way.

>>7833940
>that fucking chart
>>
>>7834029
>I've never seen why Benjamin's interest in kabbalah was much of a big deal

Because it's Jewish.
>>
haha lol @ those Whites thinking they can spew their evil racist nazi propaganda here. But they don't knoe /lit/ is official ZOG territory. Bigotry shall not be tolerated. Death to all white bigots. 1st ammendment is a tool of the white male oppressor
>>
>>7834060
>getting this triggered when people don't agree with your conspiracy theories
>>
>>7834060
>If you don't think there's a Jewish plot to breed out whiteness and genocide us all, then you're an SJW tumblr liberal
>>
>>7833704
>They're afraid of blaming capitalism for any social development since the 50s.
No we're not.

I'm not really much of a /pol/ack though.
>>
I refuse to believe that there is a class of people so competent and thorough as to manage a multigenerational worldwide conspiracy that has apparently maintained a global powerbase throughout the last 200 years with nothing but a slowly building success on the road to a world government that for some reason neo-fascists reject. The idea is utterly absurd.

I recommend Foucault's Pendulum to every /pol/ shitter asking for books on this stuff, but alas, they don't take the bait.
>>
File: benjaminbibliotec.jpg (287KB, 1028x845px) Image search: [Google]
benjaminbibliotec.jpg
287KB, 1028x845px
>>7834041
It's not just that it's Jewish. It's that it's esoteric.

Also, enjoy a German documentary on Benjamin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwdjcXJZ94Q
>>
>>7834093
>I refuse to believe
That's what they want you to

>The idea is utterly absurd.
Only if you haven't taken the redpill.

Try it. But let me warn you in advance: you will never be the same again after you've seen how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
File: da_jewz.png (271KB, 924x591px) Image search: [Google]
da_jewz.png
271KB, 924x591px
>>7834110
If what you are saying is true, than why not have Jews as our overlords. If they are so administratively effective wouldnt it be better off to convert and marry a jewess so as to be part of the new master-race? I mean this is a group of people that has run the world for thousands of years and has passed themselves off as being systematically oppressed. they were even able to convince my own grandfather that he saw concentration camps. They sound better than the chucklefucks that currently run the world.
>>
>>7834121
because they make white women have sex with black men instead of me
>>
>>7834103
>that doc
shit, now i'm going to be sad all night.
>>
>>7833621
Why do all of these anti-Frankfurt people come off as pretentious fucks?
>>
>>7833669
>best Fromm book
>not To Have or To Be?
>>
>>7834093
it's not a conspiracy and nobody with any brains thinks that it is
>>
Oh man this can't fucking be happening. I actually held this board in some semblance of an above-parity regard because of the fact /pol/-'DA JOOS'-acks and /r9k/ Rodger didn't permeate it like they did for the other boards.

You retards basically are the personified form of selection bias and all its' potential negative incurrences. pls do away
>>
>>7835096
There is like one guy in this thread who seems to buy into it. And he may just be a shitposter falseflagging (*/pol/ paranoia intensifies*).
>>
guys .... what if the Jews.... spread the Frankfurt conspiracy meme to prevent /pol/ from reading them.....
>>
>>7833412
You're asking advice from people on a board
where the majority engulfs themselves in the
College/ University Culture.
>>
>>7835121
This.

You need to find out the truth from rural illiterate people with no education. They haven't been brainwashed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Is he right?
>>
>>7833704
>>7833714
>>7833807
>>7833864
Easily flustered when someone starts shaking
your hugbox.
>>
>>7835123
Recommend me a book and I'll pass my
judgment on whether or not you're a contradiction.
>>
>>7835131
[redpill] It's because most of the people here are paid by Israel to shill for them to help breed out whiteness [/redpill]
>>
>>7835136
The Culture of Critique Series by McDonald
Mein Kampf by He-who-mustn't-be-named
>>
File: A_Critique_of_Pure_Tolerance.jpg (30KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
A_Critique_of_Pure_Tolerance.jpg
30KB, 336x500px
Is this where the Left went wrong?
>>
>>7835137
Holy shit you guys are pretentious.
>>
>>7835201
I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>7835203
Yes, I do, you pretentious fuck.
>>
>>7834110
I take this daily dose of red pill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
>>
>>7835205
What's the pretense?
>>
>>7835207
Accusing me of not understanding the word pretentious in order to be pretentious you stupid pretentious fuck.
>>
>>7833412
how about instead you stop browsing /pol/?
>>
>>7833621
>the existence of minorities is more important than the abused rights and liberties of the opressors
>the solution is to propagate islam
These guys have the comprehension level of a 12 year old
>>
>>7833412
Frankfurt schools don't try to control world. They're pessimistic fucks with no faith towards democracy, culture or revolution. To them, the class war was already lost.
>>
File: fsjookrfaitask.png (207KB, 532x398px) Image search: [Google]
fsjookrfaitask.png
207KB, 532x398px
>>7834103
Benjamin was great. Who doesn't love the aphorisms of a communist Jewish esotericist?
>>
>>7833830
Benjamin is the only person from the Frankfurt School whose works are still widely taught at unis, and almost entirely from a postmodernist/deconstructionist perspective. Fromm's stuff comes up every once in a while, but no one ever teaches anything by Adorno.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.