[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I coded a website on which you can begin a story and let people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Ekran Resmi 2016-03-10 17.09.37.png (66KB, 924x612px) Image search: [Google]
Ekran Resmi 2016-03-10 17.09.37.png
66KB, 924x612px
Check it out on: www.nessir.com
What do you think about the idea, and do you like the launch video?
>>
>>7795466
First of all, you need a better logo my man
The video is awkwardly crammed on the bottom of the page, try fixing that.
Also, you need a better video my man. Don't try to save reading or something, just tell people about how your site is about collaborative writing.
>>
It's Perfect, I Wouldn't Change A Thing!
>>
>>7795466
Interesting idea but yeah what >>7795514 said.
>>
>>7795466
I tried adding something to the Roboconia story and it didn't work. Where's my contribution, dammit.
>>
Will definitely work on a better logo, and a presentation video. The video that is on there is only for the launch.

Anyone has more to bring? Would you use it? Why not?
>>
Someone wrote to a story on mars. And I cant stop laughing.
>>
>>7795541
Hey sorry about that, I am going to check what went wrong with that, let me see for a min okay?
>>
I like it, I thought it was pretty run of the mill until I realized there was a timer, that's neat.

Anyway, might want to add a cooldown limit if you have not already, or is allowing the same person to continue the story a part of the fun?
>>
>>7795557
yes a user can rewrite to the same story.

there has got to be a timer man :D
>>
>>7795555
I don't know what happened, the timer just ran out and then it gave me a button to vote, which I clicked. Then it said it had no points or something and I just went back to the front page.
>>
>>7795555
Nice quads but when the timer stops it all disappears and doesn't get added, man
>>
Help! I created a Story, but I cannot edit it. Why is this?
>>
>>7795592
damn that shouldn't happen,it should atleast add what you wrote until than.

gonna have to do some tests. really sorry about that.

next time if you can send me a screen shot, it will help alot. ty
>>
>>7795593
Are you the beginner of :
Infinite +1 Jest: A Sequel, A No
I believe the problem was the use of special characters, let me chek it out.
>>
Whoever the guy writing for A man on mars is, you are so freaking funny, I cant stop laughing to your inagination.
>>
>>7795612
Yeah, thats me. Should I try making it without them? Infinite Plus One Jest sounds ok I guess
>>
>>7795654
Please do that, and sorry about the problem,

I will try to put a warning message when people use unaccepted characters.
>>
You know, this might prove a great idea for critique threads. You can keep track of your stories and give access to critics to add their comments.

Discussion is a bit stagnant, so I will offer some ideas about the website. Anyone is allowed to rebutt and, ultimately, the decision is up to you, Samil.
1) Enable commentary.
2) Build a simple hierarchy of titles (without special editorial privileges) that can only be attained by a certain amount of positive critique points.
3) Your categorical listing of stories will make navigation difficult and, with time, the Top 10 stories will probably remain for several years triumphing over the scoreboard (given that your project succeeds) before anyone can set their foot.
4) Ease of registration will give way for vote manipulation.

Anything else?
>>
>>7795874
Thank you for the great feedback.

>1 and >2:
I am not sure about commentary, but I will definitely, definitely do the second point of your feedback. That page is soon coming to the website. Soon very soon(maybe in 2 days).

>3:
Than as there will be such a page, I believe I will leave the "Top 10" list stay there. That will be the elit, hard to get into part of the site.

>4:
I am working on a better votepoint system, I think I will give a point each time someone writes to a story.

Please keep in touch with me, if you have anything else to add.
>>
For me the best story that we wrote today was:
http://nessir.com/viewno.php?textid=3

I love how it went to a whole another point than it began.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.