[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon, what're you reading? >"The Waste Land,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lit-feel.jpg (38KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
lit-feel.jpg
38KB, 320x400px
>Hey anon, what're you reading?
>"The Waste Land, by T.S Eliot."
>Hm, what's it about?

What the fuck do I say here, /lit/? Short of going into a thirty minute long lecture about the intricacy's of The Waste Land's structure, how would one go about responding to this?

pic unrelated
>>
"You wouldn't understand, mom."
>>
It's a super long fucking poem about a phone book.
Who cares lad, do your own homework.
>>
"Its a really good poem"

Why do people insist on complicating things
>>
Baudelaire's Paris only with London and modernism.
>>
T.S. SMELLiot was a sharp poet who unfortunately believed like many green writers that allusions to religion, particularly cruddy ones, will give a poem merit. I hated this crap.
>>
>>7727410
The entire first part was good but the rest was a slow trek in to meh
>>
>>7727226
"Read it and find out, faggot"
>>
>implying you could go two sentences about the structure about waste land and aren't just a dumb pleb trying to impress other dumb plebs with pleb shit
>>
"It's about tarot cards :^)"

It's vital that you verbalize ":^)"
>>
>>7727226
it's a long poem that references a lot of other works
it's the scary movie of poems
>>
>i don't know

say that
>>
>>7727521
the smart man reserves his judgement and you are now smartie, so ill thell you just what to say rather than imply your will is to subject your 999 will to
todays top hits
thers's onely one laylisht todays to nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger alical keys rape fantasey
nigger shits gore niger rape scene
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.