[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished pic related. I really liked it, but a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I just finished pic related. I really liked it, but a little confused. I knew from the beginning that Ryuji was going to die because the back cover basically said as much, but I didn't expect the ending to be so strangely...bittersweet...as opposed to just plain sad. It was like Ryuji looked forward to death.

What was the significance of the gang? The chief was strangely reminiscent of /r9k/, in fact I kinda saw the whole group as one weird, isolated beta uprising that sought the strength they lacked and tried to achieve it by being absolute madmen.

Overall I just feel like Mishima didn't really make it clear where he stood, which bothers me a little. But I could be wrong, what did you guys think?
>>
anybody?
>>
It's been a while since I read it, but I get where you're coming from. It was kind of confusing, but from what I remember (I think), weren't the kids expecting him to be some manly role model but ended up being a bitch ass?

I'm sorry, I'm no help.
>>
>>7658240
good voyeur erotic lit
>>
I didn't like Sailor. Sound of Waves was far more poetic. Sailor tried to be far too edgy at times.

If you want to read into it from a 4chan point of view then yes pretty much all the male characters were betas. Ryuji's pathetic scene coming straight from the fountain with his whirlwind of 'oh no how can I not seem like a loser' in front of the kid was annoying. The leader of the pack was definitely a psycho as well, interesting how he seemed to acquire all his knowledge from the books lying around at his home.

The finale is probably Mishima getting at honour and glory again. It has that nice parallel to Mishima with his botched plan to seize government, which led to his inevitable 'heroic' suicide.

I haven't read any other Mishima, but i'd probably go with Confessions of a Mask or Spring Snow next.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.