[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ego and its Own. >Have you read it? >What did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stirner.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.gif
7KB, 170x200px
The Ego and its Own.

>Have you read it?
>What did you gain from it?
>What did you think the overall message was?
>>
>Have you read it?

yes.

disdain for /lit/, stan, anarchists and and a greater appreciation for The German Ideology..

>thinking in middle school terms

underage. MODS
>>
>>7514666
>implying there is anything wrong from getting a central message from a piece of work
>>
>>7514677
MODS
>>
>>7514684
Somebody said something I don't agree with, better go call daddy.
>>
>>7514648
>Have you read it?
Yep, but i skipped some parts that were outdated(when he speaks about feuerbach and wastes time criticising thinkers important then but forgotten now)

-le spook meme
-nice metaphoras, such as when he describes men as "haunted".
-Good description of the philosophical evolution of an individual
-Most solid philosophy ever, but rather dissatisfying.

The book may be divided in two parts:
-The first one, as i said, is a retrospective of global and individual history, where he blasts quite a lot of fixed ideas,and is a standard genealogy/deconstruction.

-2nd part
An interesting way of seeing things, because,
, when you think about it, spooks are a little bit like memes, ie ideas that propagate and parasite the individual, which may choose which ones to keep to further his ego's ends.

Yeah... SPOOKS ARE MEMES
>>
>>7514684
Nope, it's lit, we can discuss the style of the book
>>
>>7514705
there is nothing with which to agree or disagree, he's clearly a child.
>>
>>7514723
Tell me anon, was your post, in your mind, relevant to the string of posts you were replying to?
>>
>>7514730
It's the same person you were replying to you dumbass. Make a case for yourself and I'll take your seriously, otherwise take your ad hominem and keep crying.
>>
>>7514735
Quite, since I wanted to adress a critic that may be formulated later: is it /lit/ or not ?
It is relevant in the sense that it replied to a question that may have arisen from the sequence of caracters "MODS".
I supposed that using induction and my sense-data.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.