[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deciding what to write about is objetively the hardest part of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: occupational-hazards[1].jpg (64KB, 328x387px) Image search: [Google]
occupational-hazards[1].jpg
64KB, 328x387px
Deciding what to write about is objetively the hardest part of writing.

Prove me wrong.
>>
only if you don't know who you are
>>
uhm no

writing well is the hardest part of writing
>>
>>7478721

This

Stop being such a rigid autist
>>
>You're a writer? I have so many ideas you could use!
>>
writing is easy
>>
>>7478715
OP has never gotten past the deciding-what-to-write stage
>>
>not writing about what comes to you in dreams
>>
>>7478715
no. determining the ending before starting to write the story is the hardest part.
>>
Writing your novel while riding a monocycle wearing a suit made of steaks with ten tigers behind your ass is the hardest part. Yall probably unpublished cucks.
>>
I always feel motivated to write. I never plan anything out and like unraveling the mystery of my story.

inb4 ur writing is probably shit
>>
>not going about your day and having two supposedly unrelated concepts meld into one and spend the rest of the day refining it
It's like you're not even a writer at all, OP.
>>
>>7479043
I only have nightmares
>>
>>7479070
Then write horror.
>>
>>7479070
Write about the nightmares. Become the next generation's H. P. Lovecraft.
>>
If you are boring I suppose. Hardest part for me is keeping it together enough to keep up the quality of my writing. It seems like the ups and downs never end with me. I've only added ten pages and it has been two months. Or maybe I'm just shit
>>7479059
Your writing is probably shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.