[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how hard will you WTF when none/next-to-none of the top twenty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: W.jpg (47KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
W.jpg
47KB, 1200x600px
So, how hard will you WTF when none/next-to-none of the top twenty characters that are from the EU show up in the first two movies?
>>
>not muh wookies
So they want blacks to watch it, give them a break. Also the EU was shit, wasn't it? You're the kinda dork who'd know about it, you tell me.
>>
>>7465195
what is eu
>>
>>7465242
European Union
>>
File: 1448327333172.png (294KB, 800x711px) Image search: [Google]
1448327333172.png
294KB, 800x711px
Not /lit/
>>
>>7465195
>You're the kinda dork who'd know about it, you tell me.

Not that much, the thing that will make me go:
>WAT
is them not even including things I've seen fanbitches of the books salivate over on the internet.

>>7465283
>Talking about the books
>Not /lit/

Okay, buddy.
>>
>>7465692
>Star Wars EU

>>7465283
>>
>>7465874
Star Wars expanded universe is only available in the books. The films don't touch on it. This is /lit/ related. Don't speak if you don't know what you're talking about, retard. You're fucking up this whole thread.
>>
File: 1449799666228.jpg (262KB, 960x682px) Image search: [Google]
1449799666228.jpg
262KB, 960x682px
I would wtf pretty hard, I wish they would just follow the books
>>
>>7466006
>>7465692
I read a handful of the eu books when I was a kid and some of them told interesting stories but the plot as a whole eventually became a clusterfuck of "but he wasn't REALLY dead!" bullshit with every single character. It's a good thing they made it non-canon.

The only one I remember reading and really considering good was a book centering on a few people who worked on the original death star then went awol right before it blew up. But then again I read it when I was twelve, so it could've still been cringeworthy.
>>
File: 1433278720043.png (1MB, 826x738px) Image search: [Google]
1433278720043.png
1MB, 826x738px
>star wars
Does it get any more pleb jesus
>>
>>7466001
this is shitty bait.
>>
>>7466413
It has been the worst /lit/ day in recent memory.
>>
>>7465185
Very glad, EU was always awful. From the trailers and spoilers I'm pleased with about the new direction, it seems to be making the core-periphery themes explicit where the previous trilogies were only focused on one or the other. Good classic sci fi stuff and classic saga stuff too.
>>
>>7465185
Who gives a fuck, really? Lucas should've abandoned it all after the original movie, but he's too much of a sellout. Can you imagine getting an American Graffiti tier movie every 15 years? We can only dream.
>>
>>7465185
Did people actually read the books? I just watched the movies because it was in the public discourse. 4 and 5 were OK, 3 and 6 were meh, and 1 and 2 were terrible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.