[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literary characters that remind you of yourself thread? For me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Literary characters that remind you of yourself thread? For me, it's the narrator in Notes from Underground: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Ignatius J. Reilly from A Conferacy of Dunces: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Raskolnikov from Crime & Punishment: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Humbert Humbert form Lolita, intelligent, a paedophile and with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
The narrator in The Ego and Its Own: intelligent, nihilist, and with a wicked sense of spooks.
>>
Alex from A Clockwork Orange: intelligent, psychotic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
George Orwell in 1984: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
DFW in Infinite Jest: intelligent, an hero, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Lenny in Of Mice and Men: stupid, unwanted, and better off dead.
>>
Santiago from The Alchemist: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
John Green in his latest masterpiece: the cancer in our stars: intelligent, nihilistic and cancerous
>>
>>7432706
shit joke senpai
>>
>>7432712
but my wicked sense of humour
>>
For me it's Mario Incandenza: intelligent, nihilistic and a WICKED sense of humor.
>>
>>7432450
>>7432642
Don't you mean spiteful sense of humor?
>>
>>7432783

wicked -> wickedness
>>
For me, it's the naive consciousness in the epic Phenomenology of Spirit: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>7432450
>intelligent
kek, you have 1 min to prove it
>>
>>7432679
Hahaha what?
>>
>>7432783
>mfw the emphasis of the psychological aspect of the Underground Man over-against the ethical has taken on a life outside of me
>mfw the imminent defeat of the Pevear/Volokhonsky fraud is at hand
>>
>>7432450
Asciltos from Satyricon. Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>7433469
also homosexual
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.