[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /lit/, Im in a bit of an identity crisis at the moment, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (24KB, 337x436px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 337x436px
Hi /lit/,
Im in a bit of an identity crisis at the moment, I'm not really sure who i am.

Do you have any literature or philosophy to recommend me that is relevant?
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (1007KB, 2123x3064px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
1007KB, 2123x3064px
>>7319137
>>
>>7319137
ur not anybody bro lol, the ego is a spook, read some eastern shit idk
>>
the trial
>>
just kill yourself my man
>>
>>7319137
There is no self, has never been. All that probably happened is you stopped affirming values and beliefs which you then incorporated into your being in most states/tasks.

Welcome to the emptiness, there is no cure. Read philosophy to better understand and to give you a chance through it to live a better more tranquil life.
>>
A book is prob the last thing you need. Disconnect from media for a few days, and engage in some self reflection m8
>>
>>7319156
>le heroic jaded man who just tells it like it is while giving a completely superficial bs analysis

ty for the input family
>>
The Talented Mr Ripley - Patricia Highsmith
The Double - Fyodor Dostoevsky
>>
>>7319164
np senpai, it's not superficial however, go read being and time, being and nothingness, phenomenology of spirt, phenomenology of perception if you want something that doesn't seem superficial to you. i was merely giving perspective.
>>
>>7319137
>I'm not really sure who i am.
why?
>>
>>7319191
>n-no, i'm right, look at these titles

Quality. Simply quality.
>>
>>7319202
jesus retard i didn't say they back up my words i said go TO THEM if you don't want my superficial crap
>>
>>7319214
>'it's not superficial'

almost gave me the impression you were saying it wasn't superficial. ty m80
>>
>>7319220
it's not, for me.
for you clearly it is.
context senpai.
>>
>>7319230
>you should read into things in ways that the context didn't imply in any way..!

>my superficial crap

what does it mean and who does it mean it for, only le enlightened poster can know..!

le context le senpai xD
>>
>>7319237
whatever dude lol

go wallow in your non-existent nihilism if you want f-a-m senpai
>>
>>7319243
enjoy being wrong some more friendo, ciao
>>
>>7319237
literal autism
>>
>>7319255
see you later alligator

the only senpai for you
>>
>>7319258
stunning critique.

>>7319259
all the best selfless (literally :O:O:O) wanderer, keep the wisdom coursing through your veins
>>
>>7319269
it wasn't a critique, i was insulting you. your autism strikes again
>>
>>7319147
Your writing is disgusting
>>
>>7319286
Oh.! Is that right..?!
>>
>>7319304
yeah dude
>>
>>7319320
Oh.. So hold on a minute... Is that how you see things?!
>>
>>7319237
Quit shitposting. OP asked for suggestions and that anon gave him some.
>>
>>7319335
he gave him shit analysis and honestly a terrible reading list for someone who's trying to overcome/make sense of an identity crisis
>>
>>7319359
Then someone can reply to his suggestions and say that. No need to be annoying about it.
>>
>>7319381
which i did mongoloid
>>
>>7319386
No, you just sarcastically dismissed his post.
It just looked like a pointless shitpost, whereas in >>7319359 you actually said something.
>>
>>7319410
because it was shit, yeh, sarcastic criticism works by making fun of a stupid position which does OP no, if he read it he'd get that and i can criticise however I want. It might look just like a shitpost if you didn't understand it. Thanks for the advice though Righteous friend, keep helping the world
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 611x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 611x578px
Just don't think about it if you expect an answer family
>>
>>7319527
>implying we should live for happiness
>implying happiness is important
>>
>>7319527
if a dog can be happy, what does it say about us?
>>
Why do you keks keep on saying senpai?
>>
>>7319557
anon-kun it is because you are a wittol :3
>>
>>7319137
>who i am
You are realizing that this question is irrelevant
>>
your answer to an existential crisis, OP, is bickering shitposts by some angry senpais. that's what life is, in a nutshell.
>>
>>7319137
to actually answer your question, siddhartha
>>
these threads are the definition of shitposting and belong in
>/r9k/
>/adv/
>/b/

to answer your question OP you're a shitposting piece of shit.
>>
Just start with Hesse's Siddhartha or Demian and keep rolling around after that. You can stick with coming of age shit, like Catcher in the Rye or Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man... or go on a different but similar path with titles like Metamorphosis, Notes from Underground, or Steppenwolf.
>>
>>7319612
ignore this faggot, he only reads to look deep and intellectual during his morning commute
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.