[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I said "Kiss me, you're beautiful, these are truly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: john green blackface.jpg (50KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
john green blackface.jpg
50KB, 355x236px
>I said "Kiss me, you're beautiful, these are truly the last days." You grabbed my hand and we fell into it, like a daydream, or a fever.
>>
why did you pair these things together?
>>
>>7229679

>The preacher man says it's the end of time
He says that America's rivers are going dry
The interest is up, the stock market's down
You guys have to be careful walking around here this late at night
>>
>>7229679
he really makes you think
>>
File: jd.jpg (87KB, 323x396px) Image search: [Google]
jd.jpg
87KB, 323x396px
>"The government... The American government... they're sneaky, they're liars, they're cheats, they're rip offs... America *is* a third world country and people don't recognize it and I think that's pretty goddamn sad that they don't recognize their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slut."
>>
File: 1412622891009.png (162KB, 649x463px) Image search: [Google]
1412622891009.png
162KB, 649x463px
the government is corrupt
and we're on so many drugs
with the radio on and the curtains drawn

we're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
and the machine is bleeding to death
>>
mfw when i just read about ai wei wei collecting the steel bars out of the concrete of chinese buildings that were constructed to cheap to support themselves and collapsed killing dozens and then put up The dead flag blues.
>the goverment is corrupt
>we're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>the buildings tumbled in on themselves
>mothers clutching babies picked through the rubble

So many tears.
>>
>yfw the cars on fire and theres no driver at the wheel
>>
>The guy on Blaise Bailey Finnegan III quoted a Metallica song without anyone noticing during the production.
>>
File: cormac mccarthy.jpg (47KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
cormac mccarthy.jpg
47KB, 600x374px
>And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
>And a dark wind blows
>>
>>7229919
>do you have any change...?
>this--no we don't ma'am i'm sorry--this, this... this is the perfect place to get jumped
>but do you think the end of the world is coming?
>no
>so says the preacher-man, but, i don't go by what he says
>damn
>>
>>7229679
I do think it's great how there's one or two incessant John Green shills on here that keep trying to shill his mediocrity but not one person has fell for it or gives a shit about him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.