[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /lit/ I'd like to get into politics to really understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1505069188295.jpg (23KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1505069188295.jpg
23KB, 720x460px
Hi /lit/ I'd like to get into politics to really understand everything going on. Namely modern american politics. I am absolutely clueless on this subject and feel out of pace. Is their an infographic or absolute essentials list?
>>
>>10033586
all you need to know is that there is a cabal of jews undermining white interests
>>
>>10033592
can I just join the jews
>>
File: Burger.jpg (80KB, 634x500px) Image search: [Google]
Burger.jpg
80KB, 634x500px
>>10033592
>>
>>10033617
easy on the matzo
>>
File: 1505331609291.png (716KB, 532x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1505331609291.png
716KB, 532x1049px
Textbooks are your friend for any introduction to a topic. Just go on amazon and find the most popular introductory textbook on political science, international relations, and marco-economics.
>>
Literally just wait for a presidential election season then follow that. I was clueless until this one.
>>
How about you pick a topic that's actually worth investing your time in?
>>
>>10033819
If you just started to pay attention to politics this election then you're probably still clueless.
>>
>>10033586
Avoid people like this

>>10033592

Politicians -- especially and increasingly over every few generations in the last two hundred years -- have diverted interests away from nationalism and toward global investment not because of the Jew, but because of the practicality and ease of global trade. If the Jew did not exist, leaders would still be doing what they are doing in regards to globalism, simply because globalism is the natural evolution forward from global imperialism.
>>
>american politics
Just act like an uncivilised ape and you're good to go.
>>
>>10033950
no it's just jews
>>
Might as well start with All the King's Men. You don't have to know anything about Political Science but you'll still get a good feel for how politics function in this country even though it's exaggerated a bit.
>>
File: 438291148895.png (4KB, 549x644px) Image search: [Google]
438291148895.png
4KB, 549x644px
>>10033592
This but unironically
>>
>>10033586
Read Culture Of Critique, which is about jews, then read Murray Rothbard's histories (warning: he was a jew).
After this, you should understand the petrodollar and the American monetary system.

I can't give you a full answer, but understanding money gets you 50% there.
>>
>>10035223
Go away Kevin.
>>
>>10035164
Far too reductionist an image to get the desired meme across
>>
>>10033586
Go to /pol/. They are really knowledgeable about politics.
>>
>>10033586
Depends. You want to know what's going on, or do you want to know the causes and why things are happening like this? In other words - know the facts or make sense of the facts? You can't have both.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.