[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

....HOLY. I mean like, anon wait. Hey anon. Like hey anon wait.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

....HOLY. I mean like, anon wait. Hey anon. Like hey anon wait. Like.... HOLY SHIT, hey it's like just a J R thread.
>>
>>10029273
Ayyy, what the fuck is up, JR? What's going on, my dude? You earn that cash? You make that seamless transition? You still get who is who and is talking? Lol, JR, amiright? Good shit, anon. Real smart lit., ya know? haha, such a good book, bro. Gaddis is such a G.
>>
>>10029280
This guy gets it lmao
>>
Who walked up the wall in the rundown apartment. Anyone notice how gaddis writes really vague shit when it's not dialogue.
>>
>>10029313
He's an intolerably loose writer
>>
>>10029394
It wasn't so bad in the recognitions. Only when serious shit was going down was it vague. J R though is pretty rough when it's not dialogue. He's still great though are his other books like that. I have frolic lined up next to go.
>>
Threadly reminder that Gaddis wrote JR for Robert Altman to adapt into a film.
>>
>>10029416
I want a J r movie more than anything
>>
>>10029416

Wait, what? I didn't know that. Altman would have perfect too. Looks like it's up to PT Anderson to do it
>>
>>10029545
Coens could do it as well
Jack gibbs - Adrian Brody or Russel Crowe
Whiteback - Ben Stein
Coach Vogel - John c Riley
Miss Joubert - amy Adams
Mr bast - Edward Norton
Jouberts husband - Owen Wilson
Dan decaphalis - George clooney
Mr eigen - Ryan gosling
>>
>>10029545
I don't have the link on hand, but an interviewer compared his work to Altman's, and Gaddis responded that he saw and loved Nashville, stating further that he had this fantasy that, while writing JR, Altman would come across it and make a movie out of it. "Altman could do it, he could make it"
>>
>>10029626
Honest comes off as an autistic celebrity-worshiper without any initiative to reach out to the director himself.
>>
>>10029545
Hoffman is dead. Day Lewis retired. Phoenix about to get cucked by Rooney and suicide, so who's going to work with PTA now? Cruise?
>>
>>10030321
My man gaddis was nothing back then. The recognitions was largely ignored by the non academic public.
>>
>>10029545

pta is a fucking hack though
>>
The humour and reflections just doesn't seem good enough to justify keeping track of what he writes.

Really put me off reading any Gaddis anytime soon.
>>
>>10031072
T. Pleb
>>
>>10029576
>Dan decaphalis - George clooney
Isn't Dicephalis explicitly stated to be black?
>>
>>10031165
Not that I recal. I swear there's one nigger family and that's why the one principal airbrushed some white kids to make them look black and make his school seem more diverse. In the picture they took when they bought the stock.
>>
>>10031173
I'd have to look it up, but yeah I'm pretty sure Whiteback refers to Dicephalis as black, or maybe he was talking someone else and Dan just happened to be around.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.