[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy Niven's 'Ringworld'. I'm also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Ringworld.jpg (326KB, 1013x1653px) Image search: [Google]
Ringworld.jpg
326KB, 1013x1653px
I want to buy Niven's 'Ringworld'. I'm also the type of guy that likes owning the book, and a good version of the book, for instance: Not a mass market paperback, but hardcover. Or if there is a nice matching set, the matching set.

I realize there are multiple books in Niven's Ringworld 'series', so is there a certain edition/version I should buy? Also I think the cover on the current edition is just plain ugly. Pic related.
>>
>>10029216
>judging books by their cover
Fucken patriarchy
>>
>>10029216
> buy paperback
> glue pieces of particle board to the covers
> hardback

there. was that so hard?
>>
>>10029743
I'm not judging the book by it's cover. I want the book, I don't like the cover.

I'm also wondering if there is a publisher that published all the books in the series in a similar style so if I want to continue on I can.
>>
Do you not know how to use Google?
>>
>>10030009
Nope. Pls enlighten. I'm not sure what I google exactly.
>>
> I'm also the type of guy that likes owning the book, and a good version of the book, for instance: Not a mass market paperback, but hardcover.

Consumerism will kill you. Who are you trying to impress? No one will care about your books for their binding. You will follow them into the grave.
>>
>>10030012
Google the name of the book, in quotes along with the author and then explore the links. Make a decision based on what you prefer and what your budget is. I'm genuinely perplexed as to why you made this thread. Did you expect people to just post pictures of book covers so you could give feedback on them one by one? We don't know what your tastes are.
>>
>>10030035
It's not for impressing anyone, it's just something I like.
>>
>>100300840

Vanity. If worth is not in the word, all is vanity. Perverted nesting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.