[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you borrow book from the library and feel the sweet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493621935826.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493621935826.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>when you borrow book from the library and feel the sweet rush of consumerwhoredom for free and think that reading them on a Friday night will distract you from being an ugly loser
>tfw a few hours later the consumerwhore rush has worn off

Ubik, Bleeding Edge, and Umbrella were the books.

Will I enjoy them or will I read about 70 pages of one of them tonight, pause to think, then realise all the Chads and Staceys are outside having fun while I'm too ugly and beta to even have friends and that I should have spent my evening learning programming instead of being a consumercuck ?
>>
Do a dive off an underground platform.
>>
Shit attitude, you deserve yourself.
>>
>>10026563
you're spooked anon.

get free, realize it's all overrated boring shit, learn some skill (you mentioned programming, it's all good)

t. an anon who will spend this evening reading Roth instead of seeing his friends because it's too much effort to go out (and I've seen them last week anyway)
>>
>>10026575
You shouldn't neglect your friends, anon.
>>
>>10026563
>when you go to bed tonight you will hear a strange sound
>you will look around, not knowing where it came from
>after thinking it was just a nonthreatening noise or your imagination you will try and go to sleep
>as you feel your eyelids getting heavy and the world growing darker you hear the strange sound again
>you jolt up, desperately looking left and right
>you don't see anything
>your chest pounding and your body trembling, you say to yourself: "just a dream, just a dream"
>despite saying this you go over and turn the light on, before getting back into bed
>you're drifting off to sleep again
>you dream of beautiful women and wonderful adventures
>you awake burning in agony
>a masked lunatic is on top of you, strangling you to death
>your eyes bulge as you try and remove the villain
>your arms drop, everything fades into eternal darkness
>>
>>10026563
You're the same dude who was sitting in the park aren't you?
This isn't your fucking blog, stop crying for help on 4chan and actually do something with yourself
>>
>>10026679
He's been making daily posts about chads and staceys in london for months now.
>>
Have you read the Greeks?
>>
>>10026684

I've only read the republic and some other Plato dialogues. The politics is on my shelf.
>>
OP here, I'm going to go for a walk outside on a hot and sunny day in London, on my long lunch break, feeling like a subhhuman
>>
>>10026563
Did you go see the Parthenon Marbles?
>>
>>10026752
Nice! Soon you'll start feeling much better, anon~
>>
Once you get past a certain age you stop caring about going out on the weekends, in my experience.
>>
>>10026563
Anon, please, please, I beg of you: stop frogposting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.