[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you appreciate the waves. all the characters talk in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
how do you appreciate the waves. all the characters talk in the same voice. theres no plot. no character development. are you all just a bunch of schizophrenics having independent hallucinations and pretending you are sharing it. cause this one is simply put, incoherent ravings of a madwoman.
>>
>>10022052
>all the characters talk in the same voice
>no plot
>no character development
I find it hard to believe that we read the same book. But I suppose some people are just so broken and ignorant that even this masterpiece will elude them.
>>
>>10022052
It's terrible, like everything Woolf wrote. She's overrated because Englishmen don't like admitting that an Irishman reinvented the English-language novel, and because women have a bottomless appetite for self-assertion and self-pity. There are so few sorta-feminist writers who are even half-decent that they have to overpraise whoever they can get. The only alternative to Woolf would be Dorothy Richardson, a hilariously, hypnotically dreadful writer who just recounted her experiences for the thousands of pages to no end. Woolf's journals reveal an overprivileged ninny who would have done better to kill herself long before she inflicted her dreadful writing on the world, and she was only able to do that because her husband was rich enough to set up a publishing company for her.
>>
>>10022052
>he fell for the female ""writer"" meme
>>
>>10022052
>are you all just a bunch of schizophrenics having independent hallucinations and pretending you are sharing it.

By the way this is absolutely normal, you might be in that 2% of the population that can't properly visualize. Look for aphantasia, you've got it.
>>
>>10022157
>Terrible
She's held in high regard for a reason, and this is coming from an Irishman who loves Joyce. You'll be hard pressed to find better writing than Woolf's. and even a finer sentence than:

>There was a star riding through clouds one night, and I said to the star, 'Consume me'.
>>
>>10022052
literature probably just isnt for you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.